Gaming PS4 looking for friends to record with.

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys! Im a YT and have a little over 100 subs. I post bo3 vids mostly but would also like to start posting GTA 5 (Play on PS4 btw). Im looking for ppl that are pretty funny and are good ppl overall. Im 15 and would like for you to also be in range of my age. Would like to develop strong bond between us/our friendship and have fun and record funny moments for YT.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! Im a YT and have a little over 100 subs. I post bo3 vids mostly but would also like to start posting GTA 5 (Play on PS4 btw). Im looking for ppl that are pretty funny and are good ppl overall. Im 15 and would like for you to also be in range of my age. Would like to develop strong bond between us/our friendship and have fun and record funny moments for YT.
Hey I would like to collb with you. I have BO3 on PS4. My gamertag is Fichee_slays on PS4. I am also 15.

BrandonNexus

Reaction score
I'm making a GTA crew and I'm expecting to recruit new people! My channel currently sits at 2k subs and my goal is to expose those small Youtubers. My PSN name is GigaPlayer5000, send me a message when you're up for the challenge!

Shegamer

Reaction score

Cool! Checkout my channel and see if I'm funny enough for you! I wouldn't mind collabing

Zombie Slayer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Id love to collab if you want to reply or just add me on ps4 and messege me so i know my ps4 name is zombie393slayer1

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Cool! Checkout my channel and see if I'm funny enough for you! I wouldn't mind collabing
YE id love to play with you. Do you have a PS4? If yes add me (ExtreemyTrollz)[DOUBLEPOST=1496720758,1496720660][/DOUBLEPOST]
Id love to collab if you want to reply or just add me on ps4 and messege me so i know my ps4 name is zombie393slayer1
yes ill add you

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
sry ive been busy with my editing and personal life but i just send you friend request. it should be from extreemytrollz . add me and hope we can play[DOUBLEPOST=1497761990,1497761821][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey whats your psn?