Gaming PS4 looking for friends to record with.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I might be a bit late with my reaction but I would love to play with you guys. I have BO3 and GTA V and play on PS4. My PSN is Daantjuhh12

MattTries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i would like to collab with you. I have almost 400 subs[DOUBLEPOST=1498268505,1498268467][/DOUBLEPOST]@ImStripy I'm 14 Btw

Gimphy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello my name is gimphy and i have been working on making more vids, im currently at around 20 subs but am about to start uploading every tuesday and thursday, my ps4 gamer tag is TheOneFearFul And im gonna add you guys and in hope that we could collab!

(I gonna add You)

I didn't get your friend request.
I'm making a GTA crew and I'm expecting to recruit new people! My channel currently sits at 2k subs and my goal is to expose those small Youtubers. My PSN name is GigaPlayer5000, send me a message when you're up for the challenge!
Cool! Checkout my channel and see if I'm funny enough for you! I wouldn't mind collabing

Hey guys! Im a YT and have a little over 100 subs. I post bo3 vids mostly but would also like to start posting GTA 5 (Play on PS4 btw). Im looking for ppl that are pretty funny and are good ppl overall. Im 15 and would like for you to also be in range of my age. Would like to develop strong bond between us/our friendship and have fun and record funny moments for YT.