Gaming PS4 looking for friends to record with.

KCBester

Reaction score
Hey guys! Im a YT and have a little over 100 subs. I post bo3 vids mostly but would also like to start posting GTA 5 (Play on PS4 btw). Im looking for ppl that are pretty funny and are good ppl overall. Im 15 and would like for you to also be in range of my age. Would like to develop strong bond between us/our friendship and have fun and record funny moments for YT.
[DOUBLEPOST=1498546872,1498546692][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys! Im a YT and have a little over 100 subs. I post bo3 vids mostly but would also like to start posting GTA 5 (Play on PS4 btw). Im looking for ppl that are pretty funny and are good ppl overall. Im 15 and would like for you to also be in range of my age. Would like to develop strong bond between us/our friendship and have fun and record funny moments for YT.
can i still do it. im 15 in Aus and have those games. add me KCBester1

INK Drops AKA MOTIVE8

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I might be a bit late with my reaction but I would love to play with you guys. I have BO3 and GTA V and play on PS4. My PSN is Daantjuhh12
yooooo i got gta and im down to record with you fam let me know whats up i work on vids everyday so i mean i do need a recording group anyways hit me up

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yooooo i got gta and im down to record with you fam let me know whats up i work on vids everyday so i mean i do need a recording group anyways hit me up
sure) check out my vid I posted like 2 min ago and see if you can act like us)

INK Drops AKA MOTIVE8

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
sure) check out my vid I posted like 2 min ago and see if you can act like us)
i down with whatever style fam im a hyped person so i mean shhiiii lol i can rock with it but i also have a series im doing with gta its music vids so i need a helping hand on that as well but yeah man whats good whats your psn?

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i down with whatever style fam im a hyped person so i mean shhiiii lol i can rock with it but i also have a series im doing with gta its music vids so i need a helping hand on that as well but yeah man whats good whats your psn?
skybruhguy or ApaceGaming both work