Gaming PS3 Collab ! No amount of subs.

MythicalTaco

So if you want to collab with me.leave your psn down below or Skype ( But you gotta have a mic ). I have bo2, minecraft, battlefield 4, cod ghosts, mw3, fifa 15, and gta 4. Don'nt worry i'm always active and i'll get to you as fast as i can! :)

Hi..... Are still on the PS3??? because i wanted to have a collaboration with you,although I do not have any subscribers or what so ever. I have Destiny, GTA V, Borderlands 2 and I can get other games that I don't have that you have... so just gimme a reply :)

Hi..... Are still on the PS3??? because i wanted to have a collaboration with you,although I do not have any subscribers or what so ever. I have Destiny, GTA V, Borderlands 2 and I can get other games that I don't have that you have... so just gimme a reply :)

I still am on ps3 and my psn in TrippleMayhem.Leave you're psn down below and i'll add you or you can add me.Also if you have a skype, leave it down below too. :D

psn:horizon247
I'm basically new to this kinda stuff so just tell me what to do and what game do i need to get us started
:)

psn:horizon247
I'm basically new to this kinda stuff so just tell me what to do and what game do i need to get us started
:)

I sent you a request on skype.And on psn too. i hope we can do a collab together. :)

Last edited:
I sent you a request on skype.And on psn too. i hope we can do a collab together. :)
Hey... dude I was wondering I could get some of your games but not right now, what i could only manage to get are MW3 and BO2.. I was wondering can you get GTA V??? cause that the most interesting game i have, rather than Destiny which is full of serious gamers and its not fun when it comes to being serious.. LOL :) .If you can't get your hands on a GTA V then just tell me a newer game that you and i haven't got yet.

Hey... dude I was wondering I could get some of your games but not right now, what i could only manage to get are MW3 and BO2.. I was wondering can you get GTA V??? cause that the most interesting game i have, rather than Destiny which is full of serious gamers and its not fun when it comes to being serious.. LOL :) .If you can't get your hands on a GTA V then just tell me a newer game that you and i haven't got yet.

ok

Hey finally found someone on PS3.
My channel name is: JippyTV. - channel/UCV4j77QoCFvWRjFW0L-bfHQ
My skype is: JippyTV
I have a mic and a capture card.
Hope to hear from you soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1451357733,1451357701][/DOUBLEPOST]by the way this is my old account for my old channel. :p

Here this is the account for my new channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1451363382,1451361688][/DOUBLEPOST]Never mind man!!

Hey finally found someone on PS3.
My channel name is: JippyTV. - channel/UCV4j77QoCFvWRjFW0L-bfHQ
My skype is: JippyTV
I have a mic and a capture card.
Hope to hear from you soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1451357733,1451357701][/DOUBLEPOST]by the way this is my old account for my old channel. :p

Sure, when do you wanna chat on skype. :)

Back