Gaming Post Commentary Channel with additional Live Commentary content.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
DISCLAIMER: This is a long post.

For all those reading, I have had trouble in searching for like-minded individuals seeking the same thing as me. So I brought it upon myself to well, create my own post specifically stating what I am interested in. Currently, I have two ideas I'd want to pursue with a new channel.

-Post Commentary

Kinda like how Brainscratchcomms and Hellfirecomms do their videos. One member (could be any) records, edits, and uploads their video. Then the uploader and the rest of the channel watches and commentates over it. Then the video is once again edited with the synced commentary put in.

I am not against any game as any member as the freedom to put what they love out there. I would like to however see older titles. Like Sonic Heroes, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, and Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando. Not every game has to be an older title, they could be day one releases. Just pick what you think is interesting and beneficial for everyone!

-Live Commentary

This is generally for PC, XBOX ONE, PS4, WII U, or Switch as they are the recent used of the bunch. Here would be simple multiplayer shenanigans to constructive team based gameplay. Games like Minecraft, GMod, Tabletop Sim, TF2, L4D2, and Civ 6 are examples of this.

So what I am looking for is at least three members, including myself. Maximum being four. It doesn't matter what your sub count is, as this would be a new channel where we all work to get subs and enjoy displaying our content. What you should have is a decent mic, able to understand English, and ability to record content as well as edit it. Also, if you record, be knowledgeable and relevant. Be the one to drive your playthrough. Humor is always nice, but something that isn't a main focus. Be mature, and audience friendly please.

As for me, I own the following for live commentary.
Xbox One
PS4
Wii U
PC

My PC specs are as followed (Not exact pieces, just enough to give you an idea)
GTX 1080
i7
250 GB SSD
3.5 TB HDD
32gb total DDR4 RAM
LGA 1151 Motherboard
7.1 Sound Card
Windows 10

My software is as follows
Elgato for console recording.
OBS for PC recording.
Audacity (Free, but good) for sound recording.
Blue Yeti for my Mic.
Sony Vegas 14 for editing.

I am 23 years old, and I am central time.

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Not able to contribute to your content but definitely keep me updated as I would be an early subscriber!

Ent Ashy

Reaction score
This is a great idea! & I'd love to be a part of it! I'm 20 years of age & also live in central time.

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
DISCLAIMER: This is a long post.

For all those reading, I have had trouble in searching for like-minded individuals seeking the same thing as me. So I brought it upon myself to well, create my own post specifically stating what I am interested in. Currently, I have two ideas I'd want to pursue with a new channel.

-Post Commentary

Kinda like how Brainscratchcomms and Hellfirecomms do their videos. One member (could be any) records, edits, and uploads their video. Then the uploader and the rest of the channel watches and commentates over it. Then the video is once again edited with the synced commentary put in.

I am not against any game as any member as the freedom to put what they love out there. I would like to however see older titles. Like Sonic Heroes, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, and Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando. Not every game has to be an older title, they could be day one releases. Just pick what you think is interesting and beneficial for everyone!

-Live Commentary

This is generally for PC, XBOX ONE, PS4, WII U, or Switch as they are the recent used of the bunch. Here would be simple multiplayer shenanigans to constructive team based gameplay. Games like Minecraft, GMod, Tabletop Sim, TF2, L4D2, and Civ 6 are examples of this.

So what I am looking for is at least three members, including myself. Maximum being four. It doesn't matter what your sub count is, as this would be a new channel where we all work to get subs and enjoy displaying our content. What you should have is a decent mic, able to understand English, and ability to record content as well as edit it. Also, if you record, be knowledgeable and relevant. Be the one to drive your playthrough. Humor is always nice, but something that isn't a main focus. Be mature, and audience friendly please.

As for me, I own the following for live commentary.
Xbox One
PS4
Wii U
PC

My PC specs are as followed (Not exact pieces, just enough to give you an idea)
GTX 1080
i7
250 GB SSD
3.5 TB HDD
32gb total DDR4 RAM
LGA 1151 Motherboard
7.1 Sound Card
Windows 10

My software is as follows
Elgato for console recording.
OBS for PC recording.
Audacity (Free, but good) for sound recording.
Blue Yeti for my Mic.
Sony Vegas 14 for editing.

I am 23 years old, and I am central time.
Well alter, when you said long post you weren't lying, but in the end it gives a very good detail of what you want to do. It sounds interesting and easy enough. I know some of the First Order Entertainment crew could possibly be into doing something like Idea one. I know I would but I'm just a social media team member. Anyways, you might find your best help by going to our discord group (in signature of post) and talking to the members of our team or other collaborators in our chat. Come chec out our discord and our leader should be able to help you just tag him in the chat with @Zonda in chat.