Perfect youtube channel name

ablamök

Reaction score
How did you guys come up with your channel name?
I just can't come up with any decent name, every name I think of sounds cheesy and isn't easy to remember. The best I've come up with was happyfapTV but people might get the wrong idea from that kind of name. How about happyeelTV or happyelkTV? People like adding creatures to their channel name, don't they?
My own name, Ilya/Ilia/Ilja, isn't special either so I can't come up with any catchy variation on it.
I do random videos such as reviewing stuff from boloney to movies and just telling stupid stories. I would appreciate any channel name suggestions that you may have.

Amalgam509

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Lol please don't use happyfapTV, you'll attract the wrong audience. Your idea sounds interesting but pretty random (which I love) to be honest. Why not be straight up and go with the name PrettyRandomStuff - It's not too long, can be abbreviated to PRS and while seeming vague is actually pretty descriptive of what you want to do. P.S. I mean that totally respectfully and I hope that helped. Or if you want to go the creature route how about RandomFishTV.

QuickTutorial - OS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What about HTVI, which stands for HappyTVIlja? Just a suggestion. I also shouldn't use HappyfapTV as your channel name indeed!

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You
How did you guys come up with your channel name?
I just can't come up with any decent name, every name I think of sounds cheesy and isn't easy to remember. The best I've come up with was happyfapTV but people might get the wrong idea from that kind of name. How about happyeelTV or happyelkTV? People like adding creatures to their channel name, don't they?
My own name, Ilya/Ilia/Ilja, isn't special either so I can't come up with any catchy variation on it.
I do random videos such as reviewing stuff from boloney to movies and just telling stupid stories. I would appreciate any channel name suggestions that you may have.
You can just combine words if you understand me ? Example: Reflector + video .... Reflectio
And if you do that for a few days than you can maybe combine your results with eachother :)
There are also name generators on the internet, so there you can pick a few names and the generator will random make names about that :p

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Why not happily-Ilya? Happ-Ilya? They kind of go together
I got my channel name by combining the words gaikokujin (Japanese for foreigner) and zillionaire, the the richest person possible, so rich it's a made up number.

You could always go that way and make up a new word as well

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think i heard that if your username is between 3-5 syllables it makes it catcher for the audience, 4 being the ideal number.

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
My channel name is very old indeed, I came up with it by adding the 2 things I knew.

My name, what I was good at. And so CharlieGFX was born.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
LOL to the happyfap... there is no such thing as perfect channel name IMO, only the perfect personality that will make your username w/e you want it to be. You create the channel, the channel doesn't create you. :)

lrduffy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Gotta agree with iMSaiyan on this, just pick a name and go with it, because it essentially has no meaning or substance until you give it some! Your content and personality will define your channel and gain you your subscribers, the name just comes along with it.

Fee007

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It may take a while to come up with the perfect channel name. I changed my channel name but I hadn't posted and videos yet, so it wasn't too much of a headache. I would reflect on the type of content you provide and the message you want to convey to you audience. After a lot of thought,I am sure you will come up with a great name. Also, do your research and make sure that the name you decide to use is not already being used. ;)