Okay so I shoot all of my videos from my iPhone...

paigelknowles

Engineering & art student that says funny crap!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used to use my phone, which had great quality video, but the problem I ran into was running out of space which really limited how long I could film for, so I felt rushed while filming. I also found it difficult to know when a video was focused, because I wasn't able to see the screen. (I used the back camera because it gets WAY better quality than the front camera.) I know there is a way to give your phone a viewfinder (you can like connect to another device with Bluetooth or something) but I've found it a lot simpler to just use a normal camera. Another thing I prefer about having a camera is having a SD card that I can just put into my computer, instead of connecting my phone with a USB cord.
I have like 60GB free space left on my phone and I set up mirrors so that I can see the screen still. I have ran into focus problems before but not since I upgraded to the 6S but thank you for your feedback it's much appreciated and I've never thought about the view finder thing that's an awesome idea.

Reactions: ItsMegan2

TK's Opinion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have like 60GB free space left on my phone and I set up mirrors so that I can see the screen still. I have ran into focus problems before but not since I upgraded to the 6S but thank you for your feedback it's much appreciated and I've never thought about the view finder thing that's an awesome idea.
Mirrors work, but before I got my camera I would use the lightning to hdmi adapter and use a separate monitor. This offered a better solution in my opinion.