Gaming New Youtubers for Neebs Gaming type channel

Sickotik

Reaction score
I'm basically new to Youtubing. Been video editing for 12 years. Doing Sound Design for 6. A Musician for 27. I'm 34 years old and would like to start a channel like Neebs Gaming. Just need other people as serious about videography and youtube as I am. Especially people with senses of humor.

I'm looking to do GTA V video's, Red Dead 2, Ark, 7 Days to Die, Open world multiplayer games of that nature.
I actually just applied to Neebs gaming to be their editor but there are far more experienced editors out there than me so I'm not placing all my eggs in one basket. I want to start my own channel. I can do most of the editing and sound design, if not all. I'd love to get other musicians involved to write the music. I don't like using royalty free stuff. Even though some of it is great. I'd rather do everything ourselves from scratch.
Must have the ability to record very clean audio and gameplay. And must have enough time to put in a lot of hours each week. And of course you'll need a lot of games, depending on what we would do. But that's about all you'll need. Other editors would be great. Comic writers or even just screenplay writers would be nice as well.
I could go on with a list about me and what I'm looking for but this should be enough to let you decide if this is something you'd like to do. I can answer more questions if you get past this point. Thanks for your time. If you want to see my Video Application to Neebs, just ask.

James

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
We're always looking for new members of all kinds. We are pushing our restart for new years. Read our signature and feel free to contact us at any time. If you don't join us or you get into neebs Good luck and hope it all works out!

Sickotik

Reaction score
We're always looking for new members of all kinds. We are pushing our restart for new years. Read our signature and feel free to contact us at any time. If you don't join us or you get into neebs Good luck and hope it all works out!
I'm not sure what you're asking here. lol. I just started an Ark server though with another guy who also records, and we're making some cinematic Ark Adventures.