Need Video Ideas!

Kade2110

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey guys, on my channel, I am starting to run out of some quick come up video ideas, because my daily schedule is so busy I haven't been able to upload because I don't have any ideas, then it becomes too late. Are there any cool ideas I could do so that I can get back on my daily upload schedule? I am willing to do almost anything, so shoot me some ideas please! Thank You! :)

Reactions: dineANDrhyme

dineANDrhyme

Reaction score
Hey guys, on my channel, I am starting to run out of some quick come up video ideas, because my daily schedule is so busy I haven't been able to upload because I don't have any ideas, then it becomes too late. Are there any cool ideas I could do so that I can get back on my daily upload schedule? I am willing to do almost anything, so shoot me some ideas please! Thank You! :)
Maybe a prank that you got a girl pregnant or something like that on your grandma or mom

Reactions: Kade2110

Kade2110

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Oh sweet! Thank You! That is a really good idea, I will be sure to do that one. Thanks!

Reactions: dineANDrhyme

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Just do what you love. Forcing yourself to make videos isn't going to be making the best content. Just do things that you enjoy doing and film it. There are tons of things you can talk about or do.

Kade2110

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
No no. I love to make videos. It is by far one of my favorite hobbies. I've just come to a point where school and basketball games/practices are getting in the way, and when I get home, I have no content to upload. So I was just seeing if I can get some idea so together :)

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
nobody ever accepts the things I suggest so I won't waste my time typing

Reactions: Switchbox

Kade2110

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
omg.. just say it lol. I need EVERYBODYS IDEAS

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
omg.. just say it lol. I need EVERYBODYS IDEAS
Here's a really dumb one that I think would be great if there were a lot of people around, for some reason I just think the reaction of everybody around would be hilarious

Go buy a really sloppy burger or burrito or something. When you get it, immediately unwrap it at the counter and then start smashing it all over your head and face while singing itsy bitsy spider. When the song is done, run a lap around the inside singing your ABCs as fast as you can, then just dart out the door and run away. Nobody has taken me up on this challenge yet lol

I have a bunch of other really demented or just odd ideas that I won't do myself but would like to see other people do... Let me know if you are interested

Kade2110

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
See! That was a good idea! I will totally look into doing that for a great video!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
See! That was a good idea! I will totally look into doing that for a great video!
You will just need somebody to film it. Getting a video of how the people give you the "WTF is wrong with this guy?!?" look will be hilarious. I don't think anybody's brain will be able to process what they just saw. I have some other less obscure ideas that I think would be funny to watch, for some reason that one always comes to mind though because it's something I don't think anybody would actually do