Need help with naming my Channel

Hey everyone,

I wanna start a YT Channel that's going to consist of cinematography, photography and vlogs however i can't come up with a name for it...

I've seen all these people who are really talented and their channels are called their personal name, but i don't think my name sounds very cool...

My name is Martin Dürr Jørgensen.

I was thinking either:
Martin Dürr or Martin Jørgensen, however i don't think it's sounds nice or cool in any way. my nickname in games and between friends are Rookie I don't know if this can be intergrated into something cool

Do you guys have any suggestions would love to get help and a little conversation out of this :D

Dürr might even be hard to spell, so it´s rough! Why isn´t it cool though? it´s something different and from the rest though!
If you like the name, then it won´t matter what the others think! I think my name is relevant might other might think that it´s not, but I don´t care!

Dürr might even be hard to spell, so it´s rough! Why isn´t it cool though? it´s something different and from the rest though!
If you like the name, then it won´t matter what the others think! I think my name is relevant might other might think that it´s not, but I don´t care!

Thanks for your answer, it's not because i think it doesn't sound cool, and it might just be because it's my own name. However the channels i'm referring to is

Ryan Kao,
Steve McKinnon,
Casey Neistat

I think their names sounds great and different but maybe Dürr is different too,

you can do something like I did. My channel name is ADVENTURE CAMPitelli. Where Campitelli is my last name and adventure is what we do. Maybe like Martin's Cinema might be good. Its really up to you but I think that would work.

Back