Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello best friends,

My name is Rohan.I just running a YouTube channel on my name where I post Tutorials,Tips & Tricks,Techs video.I always try to give you guys some quality content.I already got my 18 subscriber in 1 month.I am a new YouTuber so I need tips & advice to get my first 100 subs :):)

So if you have some valuable time feel free give me some advice that how can I grow my channel !!

**Your advice is really important for my channel friend's**

Thanks a lot :):)

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think you actually make decent content. Looks like you got your call-to-action features down real well. I think with enough content, you can be set to start getting a decent subscriber rate.

One thing I noticed though is your sharee video. The video itself was fine and the information was decent, but understand that if you're making a video about how to grow your channel, you're going to have to show some qualifications in doing so. As good as the content may be, someone that wants to grow their channel wouldn't be all that interested in listening to someone that only has 18 subscribers. I think you should stick with creating content like "how to remove background noise." That video was decent except, ironically, it had a bit of an annoying "background" music. Keep it up.

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you actually make decent content. Looks like you got your call-to-action features down real well. I think with enough content, you can be set to start getting a decent subscriber rate.

One thing I noticed though is your sharee video. The video itself was fine and the information was decent, but understand that if you're making a video about how to grow your channel, you're going to have to show some qualifications in doing so. As good as the content may be, someone that wants to grow their channel wouldn't be all that interested in listening to someone that only has 18 subscribers. I think you should stick with creating content like "how to remove background noise." That video was decent except, ironically, it had a bit of an annoying "background" music. Keep it up.
Thanks for the tips.....try to fix them :)

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Posting on reddit and other social media platforms will help get you more views which translates to subs hopefully :)