• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I've been having a quick look at the milestones and saw everyone getting thousands of subs and views which is great! It shows it's possible to achieve! I wanted to share that I have got 10 subscribers now but I hope to get up to 1000 like many of you! Everybody has to start somewhere! I'm only 2 0's off! Any advice for growing a new channel? As it seems people don't give you a look since you have a low amount of subs to someone who has 100,000 for instance! Thanks for reading!!

-Will

Congrats BilliamGeorge,

It shows it's possible to achieve!

-Will
I like that Spirit...Keep it up

I wanted to share that I have got 10 subscribers now but I hope to get up to 1000 like many of you! Everybody has to start somewhere! I'm only 2 0's off!

-Will
The last I checked you are +1 sub and thats's how it will keep adding you are already going a good job

Any advice for growing a new channel? As it seems people don't give you a look since you have a low amount of subs to someone who has 100,000 for instance! Thanks for reading!!

-Will
Like I said already you are doing a great job but you can do better by stepping up your game.
-You can start with the simplest thing like updating your channel art
-posting more often
-and make sure to do your keyword research properly because that's the best way I think small youtubers are found.
I know that's how people find my vidoes

Good uck and don't give up

Congrats BilliamGeorge,

I like that Spirit...Keep it up

The last I checked you are +1 sub and thats's how it will keep adding you are already going a good job

Like I said already you are doing a great job but you can do better by stepping up your game.
-You can start with the simplest thing like updating your channel art
-posting more often
-and make sure to do your keyword research properly because that's the best way I think small youtubers are found.
I know that's how people find my vidoes

Good uck and don't give up
Thanks man! I appreciate it!! I will keep at it and eventually get that 100k plaque!!

Back