My Comments Show Up Only For Me

GTCastle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello
i am new to this forum and to youtube as a channel owner ,i have a big problem and i couldn't find a solution ,i tried along time ago to promote my videos with youtube comments on other viral videos with videos links my channel link etc ... not knowing that this will cause to get my account flagged as spam (my conclusion), so now when i comment anything to any video my comment shows up only for my account ,when using my other account scrolling to the comment section on the video i commented on its gone ,its like my account is ghosted or something.
so if you know anything or way to bypass it please help me.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the YouTube main forum. :)

(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )

Reactions: KatyAdelson

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I get a lot of comments marked as spam from certain people. I'd imagine it's from previous flags that have happened to their account, as you suspect. I'd try to contact YouTube and ask them, because I don't think I've ever seen anyone discuss how to fix this problem on these forums...

The only thing I can think of would be to write lots of very nice, thoughtful comments on videos, and hope the video owner removes them from the spam filter. I'd imagine that after lots of YouTubers start marking your comments NOT as spam, perhaps YouTube will start displaying your comments like normal again. That's just a suspicion, I really have no idea.... :eek:

Also, most comments with links, or even timestamps are automatically marked as spam -- especially on larger channels that have all hyperlinks added into their spam filter.

Reactions: Crown

GTCastle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Moved to the YouTube main forum. :)

(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )
srry i didnt know.

I get a lot of comments marked as spam from certain people. I'd imagine it's from previous flags that have happened to their account, as you suspect. I'd try to contact YouTube and ask them, because I don't think I've ever seen anyone discuss how to fix this problem on these forums...

The only thing I can think of would be to write lots of very nice, thoughtful comments on videos, and hope the video owner removes them from the spam filter. I'd imagine that after lots of YouTubers start marking your comments NOT as spam, perhaps YouTube will start displaying your comments like normal again. That's just a suspicion, I really have no idea.... :eek:

Also, most comments with links, or even timestamps are automatically marked as spam -- especially on larger channels that have all hyperlinks added into their spam filter.
Thanks for the reply so there is no other way i am stuck like this.:(
but really thank you for the reply :):)