MCN for really small channels?

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Is there an MCN that is really good at making channels become successful boosting subscribers and active viewers? Are there any networks that are worth the support and really great at CPM or anything (even though I don't care much about revenue split) but I just want something to help the quality of my content get noticed, but I already do a lot of things free and if you check my channel trailer I'm already doing all of that editing without an MCN,

please let me know, thank you

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
No network will boost you unless you are already big.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be afraid of MCNs if you'r small anyway. They'll definitely walk all over you.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As people will say, being a small youtuber, it isn´t good at all to join a MCN, since the MCNs will think that it´s not worth the work to promote them, since the small you tubers won´t as much money as the bigger ones. So they won´t help you.

PokemonArePokemon

Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern:

I am looking to partner multiple channels of mine with an MCN.

I produce a copious amount of gameplay videos. Most of my channels have a niche fandom and only some of the channels I am looking to partner earn well over 8,000 video views per month.

I have had egregious experiences with MCNs in the past and am hoping that partnerships options are not limited to the following networks: Freedom, BBTV, and Creative Nation.

I am looking for a network that offers the following perks:

1. No minimum payment threshold for PayPal payments

2. At least a 70% revenue share contract

3. The ability to monetize gameplay videos.

The network also needs to be able to respond to support tickets in a punctual manner and be communicative.

The channels that I would like to partner with an MCN collectively earn over 60,000 video views per month.

Ultimately, I am hoping that the individuals reading this post can provide me with recommendations of MCNs to partner my channels with that meet the aforementioned criterion.

Thank you.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
T
I am looking for a network that offers the following perks:

1. No minimum payment threshold for PayPal payments

2. At least a 70% revenue share contract

3. The ability to monetize gameplay videos.

The network also needs to be able to respond to support tickets in a punctual manner and be communicative.
Geez, all that AND for a small channel too? That's a fantasy, but hey if anyone does know such a network, sign me up. I'm being serious here. I might give it a shot if a network can get around Youtube's stupid 'this is not advertiser friendly' demonetization b******t.