• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Deathly Barb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I finally got to 50 subscribers and to make it special i made 2 videos to thank everyone!!
If you don't know me, I am a 13 year old new Gaming youtuber currently I play Clash of Clans and Clash Royale but I'm open to any ideas! If you want to check me out on youtube and if you sub please be active!!

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey man
First of Good Job :D I'm at 40 currently so give it a week or 2 and I'll hit the first 50 as well ^^
Second... I'd love to check out your channel but your link doesn't seem to work. There is a thread somewhere that discusses that problem just search for it in the search bar
Nonetheless, keep it up and be consistent and someday you'll hit your next big goal :)
See ya

Deathly Barb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man
First of Good Job :D I'm at 40 currently so give it a week or 2 and I'll hit the first 50 as well ^^
Second... I'd love to check out your channel but your link doesn't seem to work. There is a thread somewhere that discusses that problem just search for it in the search bar
Nonetheless, keep it up and be consistent and someday you'll hit your next big goal :)
See ya

Thanks for checking my thread, if you want to check out my channel my name is deathly barb, thank for replying! Hope you get to 50 really soon!

Reactions: AARONAUTIX

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations!

pouchkids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Amazing effort, great work in a competitive niche.

Tyy3Y

Reaction score
Congratulations bro! Your channel link doesn't work but copy and paste this UCz_-LgznLiweEojK33hlJ3A It's what your link is suppose to be, keep up the good work.