Other Looking for underrated creators

Voov

Promotion platform for creators just like you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We're Voov, a studio focused on promotion and basically featuring upcoming talents in our Youtube channel. We will be submitting excerpts of the creators' videos in our channel in order to briefly showcase what the user is posting about on Youtube and possibly be able to spread the word about them more easily. We have different styles of videos planned, such as compilations of Youtubers beyond the same genre, videos made just for a single creator, channel reviews, and much more.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you or someone you know would be interested on the project. Make sure to include the channel so we can take it into account, and if you're suggesting someone else, we'll check in with them first beforehand if they'd be interested on being on the channel.

Thanks everyone for the support, and hopefully the channel can be home to the success of many others! If you think it is a good idea, tell everyone you know about the channel because the more we are the most effective will the promotions be ^-^

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds like an interesting concept. I think it'd be great to be a part of.

Reactions: Voov

Voov

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds like an interesting concept. I think it'd be great to be a part of.
Glad you think so, FinnTomlin! So far, we're finishing up our first video that we've worked on with a creator, and hopefully can share it to the word sometime around this week.

You're definitely talented, by the way, and I believe that with the right tweaks to your channel, you could grow a lot more :) So if you'd be interested on the project, we think we could feature you in the future, but we're waiting to find a few more musicians in the community before doing so because we want to match you to the correct target audience :)

Thanks for your support!

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Always interested in something like this. We gotta help eachother out, sign me up!

Voov

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Always interested in something like this. We gotta help eachother out, sign me up!
Awesome! We think the same as well, haha. Your channel is definitely unique and deserves a spot in our channel for sure! We'll let you know once we have everything ready - we're finishing up the first video in the channel and want to make sure we attract more people before featuring any other creators, otherwise it wouldn't be worth it. Thanks for the support MattyGreen!

Reactions: MattyGreen

spektronomy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Holy bananas the idea seems awesome! Not only seems, but truly is! Sing me up, buddy, I'm getting onto the board!

Voov

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Holy bananas the idea seems awesome! Not only seems, but truly is! Sing me up, buddy, I'm getting onto the board!
Oh wow, you definitely seem excited about it! :) We'll definitely consider you for being featured in the channel - just today we're going to be sharing our first one, so make sure to check to know how all of this will work out ^-^ We've been working on it for a couple days now and we hope the effort pays off well for both us and the creator we're promoting. Thanks for being so supportive!

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think what you're doing is great! There aren't many straight up promotion channels out there that aren't just out for your money. I think you could be a great thing for the small youtube community! :D

Voov

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think what you're doing is great! There aren't many straight up promotion channels out there that aren't just out for your money. I think you could be a great thing for the small youtube community! :D
Thank you for the kind words! We thought just the same when we decided to start up this channel, and it seems people really do like the idea, haha. Hopefully it manages to catch on and we can see grow as many Youtube channels as possible :)

bohemianworld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
We're Voov, a studio focused on promotion and basically featuring upcoming talents in our Youtube channel. We will be submitting excerpts of the creators' videos in our channel in order to briefly showcase what the user is posting about on Youtube and possibly be able to spread the word about them more easily. We have different styles of videos planned, such as compilations of Youtubers beyond the same genre, videos made just for a single creator, channel reviews, and much more.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you or someone you know would be interested on the project. Make sure to include the channel so we can take it into account, and if you're suggesting someone else, we'll check in with them first beforehand if they'd be interested on being on the channel.

Thanks everyone for the support, and hopefully the channel can be home to the success of many others! If you think it is a good idea, tell everyone you know about the channel because the more we are the most effective will the promotions be ^-^
Hi. I'm a poet and a 8 bit artist. I also do some kind of social crittism. I'm highly interested in the project, I would like your help. Thank you if you agree helping me. Sing me pls!