Gaming Looking for some collaboration! [PC Only]

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello All,

So I'm currently looking for YouTubers to collaborate with and also become friends with too. This is will be a great opportunity to help other small creators like myself and be motivated to edit and also upload more as well.

Here are some things you must have before we can collab:

• Have a microphone so we are able to communicate. Your mic also must be decent as well in audio terms.
  • Must be 16+ for you to be able to collab with me as my Target Audience is Mature.
  • Please don't spam the thread at any given point as I won't collab with you for it.
  • No matter how subscribers you have, I may still want to collab with you as it helps both of us out.
Gaming Content:
Now on my channel, there will be gameplay but there will be games I will not post on my channel but happy to be on another channel. For example; if you wanted to do an MC let's play I may be down for it, But I won't upload it to my channel.

Content I May Post:
  • Dead By Daylight
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Garry's Mod
  • Overwatch
  • Quiplash
  • ShellShock LIVE
  • SUPERFIGHT
  • Table Top Simulator
  • Town Of Salem
Content I Won't Post But Fine On Other Channels:
  • Minecraft
  • Borderlands 1,2 & Pre-sequel
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Battleblock Theater
  • Boring Man
  • etc...

Communication:
The only I will be communicating it through Skype since it will be the best way for me. I'm happy to try Teamspeak and Discord but haven't used them for a long time as well. So If you want to collab I will PM you and send you my skype name so you may add me.

There are a bunch of other games that I have but it would take too long to name every single one. But you get the general idea of what I am talking about right? But yes if you are interested then please leave a response in the thread and I will reply ASAP. Any other questions you want to ask is totally fine as well.

Yours Faithfully,
Jack

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry but you don't really sound 16 when I listen and watched your videos. Also in your profile, it says that you're a girl? Are you a girl or did it just because you wanted to?

gymiria san

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey dude, i would like to collab with you, hope you reply to me soon!, i got most what you said and i'm 18+xD

krypton or Harry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tp MadJack- I would like to collab with you, I'm 15 nearly sixteen add me on skype: kryptonhdyt

Last edited:

gymiria san

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello ? can you see my channel?

Last edited:

Commedi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello Jack,

I probably would be interested in playing and I want to note that you can find my Steam and social media below under my signature.

I can play Dead by Daylight, GTAV, GMOD out of your list. However the rest I am unable to, though you said "may", so I understand that you are certain you'll be recording others.

My games list and Steam profile is public so you can find what games I have if you're interested.

I also wanted to note that I have a blue yeti (not a pro unfortunately) for recording, even though it's the best, hopefully you can understand how serious I am with YouTube to get such a professional microphone.

YouTube is below next to my Twitter and Steam links.

*Notes:
I am anxious about meeting people, but please forgive me if I seem distracted. I don't talk to people in or out of my free time and try to occupy myself when I am nervous.