Hey my dude,

My names Lexi, I'm 19 & I'm from the UK. I checked out your channel and your voice is soooo enjoyable to listen to! I love the content you do & i would love to talk to you about possible collabs!

Hey there, I and a few others are building a community of YouTubers and we're finding passionate YouTubers and you seem perfect. If you want you can join us, if not good luck on your channel!

Yo I am 18 and very interested in collaborating I got 160+ subs mainly because of lack of exposure and my channel was made 6 months ago and for a wile I only posted tf2 content but as of 2 weeks ago i quit tf2 and decided to branch out to gmod, overwatch, H1Z1, and other pc games. So if you will have me I would gladly collab

discord: Le Pinkie#8774[DOUBLEPOST=1497236655,1497236622][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Everyone!!! So I have a gaming channel on youtube called MeatyBunch and lately iv'e been wanting to connect with people more and building a kind of community. So a great way to meet new people and form a community is with collabs. If anyone has a youtube channel with some good quality content write a content or message me if your'e interested. now i'm not going to be one of those guys that say you need X amount of subs and stuff the only requirement is that you feel passionate about your work and feel that you make good quality content. After you write a comment ill check out the channels and see what your videos are like and if i think you make good videos and i enjoy it i will reach out to you and form a friendship. So link your youtube channels down below i'm excited to see what happens! And remember guys... Keep It Meaty!!!

Yo I am 18 and very interested in collabing I got 160+ subs mainly because of lack of exposure and my channel was made 6 months ago and for a wile I only posted tf2 content but as of 2 weeks ago i quit tf2 and decided to branch out to gmod, overwatch, H1Z1, and other pc games. So if you will have me I would gladly collab

discord: Le Pinkie#8774

Hello Everyone!!! So I have a gaming channel on youtube called MeatyBunch and lately, I've been wanting to connect with people more and building a kind of community. So a great way to meet new people and form a community is with collabs. If anyone has a youtube channel with some good quality content write a content or message me if you're interested. now I'm not going to be one of those guys that say you need X amount of subs and stuff the only requirement is that you feel passionate about your work and feel that you make good quality content. After you write a comment ill check out the channels and see what your videos are like and if I think you make good videos and I enjoy it I will reach out to you and form a friendship. So link your youtube channels down below I'm excited to see what happens! And remember guys... Keep It Meaty!!!
Hey, Meaty, What games do you have? I'm on PC I got Minecraft and Overwatch and a few games shoot me an email at abharali.100@gmail.com.

Back