Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys I am looking for some people to collaborate with. I aim to do collaboration on Black Ops 3 on PS4. I can record facecam, gameplay everything at 1080p 60fps so if you are looking for someone to collab with be sure to HMU on twitter @VoidTranceHD or via a Forum post or on my YT Channel. I currently have 80 subs and average 105 views per video

Reaction score
Hey man I have bo3 for ps4 id like to collab with you, just message back and we can work something out

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Let me have a look at your channel

jkrusherviper50

Reaction score
Hey man looking to collab on ps4 mainly GTA and BO3 I'm a new channel been doing small stuff on my channel but wanting to do bigger things my channel is jkrusherviper50

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need people YouTubers who are pretty much dedicated to Black Ops 3 and would like to Collaborate on PS4 for a video, I have 85 subs and average 100 views per video so if you are interested and can do a video with me on your channel do feel free to HMU on twitter @VoidTranceHD or with a Forum response

Reactions: MW3_3lit3_Gaming

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I am looking for some YouTubers to collaborate on! I have an established series that I can use to collaborate with people on and would be glad to introduce some of you into my community and vice versa! I have 108 subs and am growing quickly!

SpikeyYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey i would like to collab with you, i have 208 subscribers and have gained 45 subscribers in the past 2 weeks. I record with an elgato hd60 and use a blue snowball ice to record my audio.
You can check out my youtube channel at "Spikey US i have 208 subs
-Thanks

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,
As the title says I am looking for YouTubers who upload 3+ times a week. This Is because I really want to develop a network of YouTube friends where we can help each other grow. Ideally you would be on PS4 and have an interest in FPS games like Black Ops 3 but I am sure we can arrange something....I have 136 subs so far and would really be interested in pulling similar channels with similar sub counts. If you are interested HMU

Status
Not open for further replies.