Gaming Looking for Funny Gamers to Play Games!

FlashToroGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking for Youtubers who are humorous with a fun and open personality! I'm looking to play games on the PC and that alone. I'm happy to collaborate with anyone subscriber count does not matter so long as you are a lively person! Please fill out the form so i can learn more of who you are and make sure your Youtube link is working. The type of games I'm looking to play are mainly comedic please do not go full try hard mode if we ever play a competitive game, that simply ruins the fun of it.

Games:

Garry's Mod
Rocket League
Dead Realm
GTA V (When I get a new Graphics Card)
Left4Dead2
(Plus any other games that will be enjoyable with multiple people such as Don't Starve, Lethal League, etc.)

Mic: Blue Snowball
Time Zone: Est
Channel: FlashToroGaming
Describe Yourself: I am deep voiced and always out going! I do anything to make the games fun such as modifications and also do anything for the sake of comedy! I'm mature only when need be but most of the time I'm just a comedic person.

Either way wish ya much luck with your channel and hope you enjoy what ya do!

The_Only_Scorpono

Reaction score
Hey I am interested but unfortunately I am new to pc. I am just getting used to the controls and I would be glad to talk to you about what I got on faccebook. Imma create a skype soon and my youtube is scorponokchopshop. I have no vids cause I am fairly new but i can hit you up on skype in a few (maybe) and I will message you on fb.(if i can't get skype).

FlashToroGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I am interested but unfortunately I am new to pc. I am just getting used to the controls and I would be glad to talk to you about what I got on skype. Imma create one and my youtube is scorponokchopshop. I have no vids cause I am fairly new but i can hit you up on skype in a few (maybe) and I will message you on fb.(if i can't get skype).
I'm sorry but I'd like to see how people are in their videos. This helps me get an idea of who you are instead of just jumping into something randomly.