Gaming Looking for fun people to grow together!

Toetekka

Hello, I am a 17 year old guy who runs the channel known as "Toetekka" I stream as well as make videos. I quit youtube because while working 2 jobs I couldent edit. However, now that I fixed my schedule and work only one job I can easily record and edit videos. Now that thats out of the way...I am looking for people 16+ that can take a joke or have a fun personality. In my channel we play games to have fun not to be the best. I plan on making a group channel, think yogscast or the creature hub. This way we can record with one another whenever and help each other out. If you are looking for a fun family on youtube then look no further. Please post your discord and or skype so, we can talk details. Thank you for your time!

P.S. Please have a decent mic and computer to join

Hello, I am a 17 year old guy who runs the channel known as "Toetekka" I stream as well as make videos. I quit youtube because while working 2 jobs I couldent edit. However, now that I fixed my schedule and work only one job I can easily record and edit videos. Now that thats out of the way...I am looking for people 16+ that can take a joke or have a fun personality. In my channel we play games to have fun not to be the best. I plan on making a group channel, think yogscast or the creature hub. This way we can record with one another whenever and help each other out. If you are looking for a fun family on youtube then look no further. Please post your discord and or skype so, we can talk details. Thank you for your time!

P.S. Please have a decent mic and computer to join
Check out my channel and see if I make content in line with what you're aiming for, recently got together a group and have made several videos with them, though more people is always better!

Check out my channel and see if I make content in line with what you're aiming for, recently got together a group and have made several videos with them, though more people is always better!
I like your content, it's funny and well put together are you planning on uploading again soon though?

Hey wassup man, I'd be more than happy to be in a group with you and grow together as well. Check out my channel, I have a good humor so don't worry lol. I'll be transferring my channel to a different account soon but I'll get more subscribers with it as well, it's complicated but yeah... I think you'd like my content, I'll check you out too, I play Xbox one mostly btw

I like your content, it's funny and well put together are you planning on uploading again soon though?
Yeah man, I took a break but I've recorded several videos with some guys from here in the last few days unlisted, building up a backlog for a stream of consistent content

Yeah man, I took a break but I've recorded several videos with some guys from here in the last few days unlisted, building up a backlog for a stream of consistent content
Alright give me your discord and we will talk soon![DOUBLEPOST=1496541346,1496541291][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey wassup man, I'd be more than happy to be in a group with you and grow together as well. Check out my channel, I have a good humor so don't worry lol. I'll be transferring my channel to a different account soon but I'll get more subscribers with it as well, it's complicated but yeah... I think you'd like my content, I'll check you out too, I play Xbox one mostly btw
Would love to record with you howerver, im a pc gamer mostly. I dont even own an xbox one sadly. If you can record on pc somehow hit me up

Alright give me your discord and we will talk soon![DOUBLEPOST=1496541346,1496541291][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would love to record with you howerver, im a pc gamer mostly. I dont even own an xbox one sadly. If you can record on pc somehow hit me up
RadicalFyrus#8575

Back