Gaming Looking for fun people to grow together!

Toetekka

Reaction score
Hello, I am a 17 year old guy who runs the channel known as "Toetekka" I stream as well as make videos. I quit youtube because while working 2 jobs I couldent edit. However, now that I fixed my schedule and work only one job I can easily record and edit videos. Now that thats out of the way...I am looking for people 16+ that can take a joke or have a fun personality. In my channel we play games to have fun not to be the best. I plan on making a group channel, think yogscast or the creature hub. This way we can record with one another whenever and help each other out. If you are looking for a fun family on youtube then look no further. Please post your discord and or skype so, we can talk details. Thank you for your time!

P.S. Please have a decent mic and computer to join

Reactions: TheHazardMaster

Jolttix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your channel link doesn't work btw

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I am a 17 year old guy who runs the channel known as "Toetekka" I stream as well as make videos. I quit youtube because while working 2 jobs I couldent edit. However, now that I fixed my schedule and work only one job I can easily record and edit videos. Now that thats out of the way...I am looking for people 16+ that can take a joke or have a fun personality. In my channel we play games to have fun not to be the best. I plan on making a group channel, think yogscast or the creature hub. This way we can record with one another whenever and help each other out. If you are looking for a fun family on youtube then look no further. Please post your discord and or skype so, we can talk details. Thank you for your time!

P.S. Please have a decent mic and computer to join
Check out my channel and see if I make content in line with what you're aiming for, recently got together a group and have made several videos with them, though more people is always better!

Toetekka

Reaction score
Check out my channel and see if I make content in line with what you're aiming for, recently got together a group and have made several videos with them, though more people is always better!
I like your content, it's funny and well put together are you planning on uploading again soon though?

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Hey wassup man, I'd be more than happy to be in a group with you and grow together as well. Check out my channel, I have a good humor so don't worry lol. I'll be transferring my channel to a different account soon but I'll get more subscribers with it as well, it's complicated but yeah... I think you'd like my content, I'll check you out too, I play Xbox one mostly btw

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like your content, it's funny and well put together are you planning on uploading again soon though?
Yeah man, I took a break but I've recorded several videos with some guys from here in the last few days unlisted, building up a backlog for a stream of consistent content

Toetekka

Reaction score
Yeah man, I took a break but I've recorded several videos with some guys from here in the last few days unlisted, building up a backlog for a stream of consistent content
Alright give me your discord and we will talk soon![DOUBLEPOST=1496541346,1496541291][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey wassup man, I'd be more than happy to be in a group with you and grow together as well. Check out my channel, I have a good humor so don't worry lol. I'll be transferring my channel to a different account soon but I'll get more subscribers with it as well, it's complicated but yeah... I think you'd like my content, I'll check you out too, I play Xbox one mostly btw
Would love to record with you howerver, im a pc gamer mostly. I dont even own an xbox one sadly. If you can record on pc somehow hit me up

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright give me your discord and we will talk soon![DOUBLEPOST=1496541346,1496541291][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would love to record with you howerver, im a pc gamer mostly. I dont even own an xbox one sadly. If you can record on pc somehow hit me up
RadicalFyrus#8575

ExcelHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im up for a collab sometime!