LuminousLive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there , my name is anthony and i want to record a video with YOU!

first of all lets get right into the requirements

-100 subscribers or more (can make exceptions)
-good microphone
-extrovert
-outgoing personality
-professinal channel branding

PLEASE READ THE REST IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY THESE REQUIREMENTS

so the 100 subscriber thing is something that i lack but i am coming up on it fast just hitting 80 subs i have gained many in the past 2 days (10) and its a way that we can both benifit considering my subscribers are pretty active at sometimes

i want you to have a good microphone because i do not want backround noise in my video (pc fan etc)
because it gives the viewer both a headache and it is the most ANOYINNG THING ON EARTH!

(this is for 2 extrovert and outgoing personality)
these 2 words could be used to describe me personaly.
i love being around groups of people opposed to being alone , any time alone is a pain for me.
outgoing people tend to be really positive and are open to meeting new people and lets hope i can find more than 1 person.

finally professinal channel branding , this doesnt have to do much with your person but it is something that i hope you have , if you belive you reach all other requirements except this go to my fourm page and find a post that is free graphics because if you like my graphics i can sure as hell make you art and i most likely will if we become friends.

Ataviro

Reaction score
i am not close to 100 subs but i make extremely good content and have an awesome mic if your interested message me on skype at daniel.short51