Gaming Looking for Collaborators! (16+)

TerraFirmaSFG

Reaction score
I have a YouTube channel with just under 600 subscribers. I am looking to colllaborate with people on videos as I have never really done it before. I have quite a casual commentary style and I like to make fun of the games I play as well as being informative. I am happy to give everybody a chance as long as you are 16 or over and have a clear microphone.
Some of the games I would be open to collaborating with people on:
- Minecraft
- SimCity
- The Sims (although not multiplayer, there are plenty of collaborations that can be done)
- Rocket League (PS4)

I also have an extensive Steam library and some more PS4 games that I may be able to collaborate on.
On Steam you can find me as DFOV. On Twitter I am DFOV3000. On PSN I am mattom2016.

Thanks for reading!
I would like to collab with you, i'm sure we can find something, also me and another youtube are planning a podcast series, would you be interested?

Reactions: DragonFinderOfVenus

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to collab with you, i'm sure we can find something, also me and another youtube are planning a podcast series, would you be interested?
I'm open to everything so I don't see why not. What topics do you usually talk about in the podcasts and how long are they? :)

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We have yet to start because we've been looking for a third person, but usually everything gaming, we will have to sort out the topics :)
Okay well I'm pretty good at talking about how much I think the video game industry is a mess right now haha. I'm also quite in-depth when talking about the upcoming Nintendo Switch.

What games do you have that would be good for collabing on? I can't do GTA 5 unfortunately but I'm happy about the idea of collabing with you guys having seen a bit of your content now.

TerraFirmaSFG

Reaction score
Okay well I'm pretty good at talking about how much I think the video game industry is a mess right now haha. I'm also quite in-depth when talking about the upcoming Nintendo Switch.

What games do you have that would be good for collabing on? I can't do GTA 5 unfortunately but I'm happy about the idea of collabing with you guys having seen a bit of your content now.
Minecraft definatly, and i'm sure there would be some other steam games we could do :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485714956,1485714063][/DOUBLEPOST]

Do you have skype?

Reactions: DragonFinderOfVenus