Gaming Looking for collaboration

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey there everyone! im actually new here and im looking for someone to collaborate. If anyone that is interested with it just let me know down to the comment section!

its not that great channel but surely soon with you guys :)

Requirments For This is :

> Playstation 4

My Games here is :
GTA V
Planetside 2
Battlefield Hardline
Killzone Shadow Fall
LoadOut
Warframe

Planning to buy :
NBA 2k16
Black Ops 3
Until Dawn
Dying Light

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ohh.. Sorry bruh but I still dont have that game but do you some games on the list?[DOUBLEPOST=1448230862,1448230796][/DOUBLEPOST]
Black ops 3??
Ohh.. Sorry bro. But I still dont have that game. Well do you have some other games on the list?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there everyone! Im looking for someone to collabe with me on ps4. If anyone is interested LETS DO IT! hahaha. I only wanted for a person is respect thats all. The games I play is battlefield hardline, gtav, planetside2, warframe, killzone shadow fall, loadout. Still didnt have black ops 3 because I got no budget to buy the game LOL. So yea guys! LETS DO IT LIKE VANOSS OR PEWDS! OH yeah! I love people who are funny too because it makes me laugh but not just me but our friends who we would meet!

Josh996

Reaction score
Up for gta 5? Add me on psn killrjj99 will be on in 4 hours

Warhero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I would love to do some GTA 5 videos with you. I have been wanting to make GTA videos for awhile but i only have 1 other friends whose into it. Hit me up on PSN: warhero7897

Lunarian Unicorn

Reaction score
Hey man I have DCUO Blacklight and Loadout if you want reply I am up tomorrow for a video we can arrange the time.