Looking for cold, hard, constructive feedback, please!

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi hi,

Please take a look at my channel, perhaps my latest video, and leave constructive feedback. It would help me the most if the feedback is as cold, hard and constructive as possible. If there's anything positive, please let me know as well. That way I can work on my channel and actually improve.

Oh and any tips are welcome as well of course haha :D

Thank you very much for your time and effort! :)

Kind regards,

James

Lupusmon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do not watch lets play videos so I cannot comment on the genre, but I certainly like your energy. Lot's of cursing, not sure if that's normal.

Reactions: ProjectJamesify

DrockinVlogs

V.I.P. Member.. Jk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
1. add more links to other social media's
2. channel art seems a little generique, it doesn't pop for me, maybe consider adding a little something to it? perhaps a little "follow me on social media!" next to your social media links?
3. channel profile picture looks pretty good, looks unique and I find uniqueness helps with branding which is always good.
4. consider adding more playlists?
5. descriptions arent bad, but they could be longer. Longer descriptions = more key words... more key words = better ranked video, which means more views.
6. energy is great, reminds me of Kwebellcop ( I think thats his name lol ) and Jacksepticeye.
7. Definitely update your channel "about" description, nobody is gonna believe one sentence saying you're super unique and nobody else does what you do.
KEEP IT UP!!! Good luck :)

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do not watch lets play videos so I cannot comment on the genre, but I certainly like your energy. Lot's of cursing, not sure if that's normal.
Yup, I actually noticed that myself as well. Going to work on that :)

1. add more links to oth...
KEEP IT UP!!! Good luck :)
Thanks mate, lots of things to improve here! I will work on all of it, but mostly utilizing my Twitter more. I will also add more playlists and take a closer look at my actual channel. Oh and my channel's about page is really about huge sarcasm, but I will fix it hahaha. Thanks again buddy!

DrockinVlogs

V.I.P. Member.. Jk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yup, I actually noticed that myself as well. Going to work on that :)

Thanks mate, lots of things to improve here! I will work on all of it, but mostly utilizing my Twitter more. I will also add more playlists and take a closer look at my actual channel. Oh and my channel's about page is really about huge sarcasm, but I will fix it hahaha. Thanks again buddy!
No problem :) ps. i dont see the swearing as much of a problem ;)

Reactions: ProjectJamesify