Gaming Looking for an active YouTuber!

MAGnify

Hey guys my name is Mike, i'm a 17 year old that has just gotten back into doing small recordings and such now that I have a great PC setup, reliable internet and finally a really nice headset aswell. I am currently just above 200 subscribers since I was never active.

I'm looking at trying to find a couple laid back people to collab with on games like CS:GO, Fortnite, Smite, etc.

If you're interested in talking to me about collabs or something tell me down below, or with the respective links for the program you want to link with me on.

Steam URL ID: -MikesBack
Discord: GiannoneBologna#3545
Phone Number: (352)-277-9467

Hey guys my name is Mike, i'm a 17 year old that has just gotten back into doing small recordings and such now that I have a great PC setup, reliable internet and finally a really nice headset aswell. I am currently just above 200 subscribers since I was never active.

I'm looking at trying to find a couple laid back people to collab with on games like CS:GO, Fortnite, Smite, etc.

If you're interested in talking to me about collabs or something tell me down below, or with the respective links for the program you want to link with me on.

Steam URL ID: -MikesBack
Discord: GiannoneBologna#3545
Phone Number: (352)-277-9467

Hey man seems that you're Discord name doesn't work. My Discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130
would be down to collaborate sometime :)

Back