Gaming Looking for an active YouTuber!

MAGnify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey guys my name is Mike, i'm a 17 year old that has just gotten back into doing small recordings and such now that I have a great PC setup, reliable internet and finally a really nice headset aswell. I am currently just above 200 subscribers since I was never active.

I'm looking at trying to find a couple laid back people to collab with on games like CS:GO, Fortnite, Smite, etc.

If you're interested in talking to me about collabs or something tell me down below, or with the respective links for the program you want to link with me on.

Steam URL ID: -MikesBack
Discord: GiannoneBologna#3545
Phone Number: (352)-277-9467

Hasan Khan

Reaction score
i will collab with you im actually 15 btw message me on insta hasan_khan113

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys my name is Mike, i'm a 17 year old that has just gotten back into doing small recordings and such now that I have a great PC setup, reliable internet and finally a really nice headset aswell. I am currently just above 200 subscribers since I was never active.

I'm looking at trying to find a couple laid back people to collab with on games like CS:GO, Fortnite, Smite, etc.

If you're interested in talking to me about collabs or something tell me down below, or with the respective links for the program you want to link with me on.

Steam URL ID: -MikesBack
Discord: GiannoneBologna#3545
Phone Number: (352)-277-9467
Hey man seems that you're Discord name doesn't work. My Discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130
would be down to collaborate sometime :)

DiAYEgo

Reaction score
Hey i am over 250 subs do you play fortnite??

MAGnify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator

Kilo Games

Reaction score
I am down to collaborate I usually play on PC but I also have a PS4. Just let me know if you are interested!