Looking for a FREE, PROFESSIONAL, EASY TO USE Video Editor? Check Out This Thread!

NRMRDyt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I recently have been using a new video editor I discovered, and I LOVE IT! It has all the features you can want, it looks very professional, has all the professional features, its EASY TO USE, And best of all, its FREE, ABSOLUTELY FREE OF COST, NO PAYING FOR EXTRA, ITS ALL IN ONE FREE! The name of this amazing video editor is Davinci Resolve. And once again, its free. To download this amazing software, that has a decent file size. Go to your browser and search up "Davinci Resolve", Then click the blue "Download" Button

It looks a little something like this, but MUCH MUCH MUCH more ^

In my opinion, it's totally as good as Sony Vegas Pro, and all the other professional video editors. Here's A Comparison between Sony Vegas Pro and Davinci Resolve

Davinci Resolve: Sony Vegas Pro 14

Features: All You Can Need Features: All You Can Need

Price: FREE Price: $599.99 ($600)

Export Resolution: 2k, 1080p, 720p Export Resolution: 4k, 2k, 1080p, 720p

Judging from the comparison, its basically the SAME THING, but one of them is $600, and the other is FREE

Thanks for reading my thread, hope it helped ;)

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
A few questions:
How does it handle fading between clips? You just have to overlap them and they will automatically crossfade?
I suppose clip panning and cropping is included, is it easy to use?

NRMRDyt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A few questions:
How does it handle fading between clips? You just have to overlap them and they will automatically crossfade?
I suppose clip panning and cropping is included, is it easy to use?
I'm not sure how it handles fading between clips, you can check that out, but it is absolutely easy to use. If you ask someone who has never edited a video to edit using Davinci Resolve, they will be able to!