LOCKED - Monetization at 10.000 views

Status
Not open for further replies.

alperen420

Reaction score
So my channel has about 9000 views,i think i'll reach 10k views within 4-5 days.So what exactly happens when i surpass 10k views ? Will my videos instantly start getting ads and start earning money ? I'm currently associated with adsense.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess it means that you could apply for google adsense, when you hit that mark, I suppose.
I have no Idea, since I had over 20k views when they implemented that thing, so it didn+t affect me! But wait and see, if it doesn´t change by itself, you could apply for it!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

alperen420

Reaction score
My channel was associated with adsense before the 10k views policy thing.I can still login to adsense but there is 0 cash.Thanks though

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I can't say for certain about Adsense. I just know that once you hit 10,000 overall views that your channel is eligible for monetization. Not entirely sure if this means partnerships open to you then or not...however you do have the option to start making some money with your channel.

Reactions: alperen420

ToysForKids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
The ads will start working automatically (if your videos are monetized).

alperen420

Reaction score
The ads will start working automatically (if your videos are monetized).
They already are monetized and my channel is connected to adsense.But what i'm really wondering is that do i have to anything in extra to start getting paid besides surpassing 10k views

ToysForKids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
They already are monetized and my channel is connected to adsense.But what i'm really wondering is that do i have to anything in extra to start getting paid besides surpassing 10k views
I'm not sure how the "getting paid" part works. I suppose you have to fill some forms and bank stuff but your ads will start running automatically.

kabayashy

Reaction score
So here's how it works:
You got 10k views and apply for Adsense on Youtube -> ok YT will review that -> Your content is good (no copyright, no community violation), ok you are approved -> Ads PROBABLY will show on your video.
These day ads are less than ever before so you might notice that even everything else is ok, ads still doesn't shown. Don't worry, that's the common situation now.
For getting paid, you can use many options Google provied (cheque, Western Union, Bank transfer)

alperen420

Reaction score
So here's how it works:
You got 10k views and apply for Adsense on Youtube -> ok YT will review that -> Your content is good (no copyright, no community violation), ok you are approved -> Ads PROBABLY will show on your video.
These day ads are less than ever before so you might notice that even everything else is ok, ads still doesn't shown. Don't worry, that's the common situation now.
For getting paid, you can use many options Google provied (cheque, Western Union, Bank transfer)
THANK YOU,that was the answer i was looking for.Although i have to ask,how do i know if i am approved ? Will they send me an email?

Status
Not open for further replies.