Lets start a convo..... Hows your hows mine ?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ive been a filmmaker commercially for years and would love to watch each and everyones more recent video and give them a review .. well more like my thoughts.. HIT ME its WORTH

Hey Guys so me and a few of my fellow creative types started a channel for Vlogging and whatever take a look..

Tranxify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Your banner can be better. I really LOVE the music that you have at the moments of silence. Your clips are really good and you seem to have an amazing personality. I would just suggest that you improve your branding. Your banner and thumbnails can be much more better.

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I think that you should work on the channel appereance: starting from the banner, like tranfixy said, going to the various sections (I see that your about section is empty, you can write something about your work schedules and stuff). Also if you want to obtain more views you have surely improve the SEO part, especially tags and descriptions: being focused on a let's play point of view I don't know if my tips will help but, for the tags, you can use the youtube search by typing what your vlog will be about and see the results of the search and if the results fit your videos you can use them as tags. And of course keep doing videos!