Status
Not open for further replies.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
We all struggle with this.
Or, at least I know I do.

It's really hard to know if your videos are "good quality" . As far as editing, content, and just if the overall video is entertaining /interesting.

SO!
I think it would be a good idea to start a thread where you can comment what you think is good about your channel/videos, so other people can check it out and see if they agree :D

Go ahead, comment below!

Do I personally find it funny and entertaining? Do I feel the need to re-watch it multiple times? If the answer is yes to both those questions then yes it is, in my opinion, quality content.

My rule is.
If I like the video, watch it more then once and if I would watch it till the end, I would say that's a good quality content. Especially when I know I spend a lot of time filming and editting.

It is kind of hard to gauge if something is good. I have fairly good faith that the production quality of my videos will be pretty good, because I went to film school, and now am a full time video producer for my day job.

I think when you upload your first video, and you see how people react to it, is a good way to gauge if it's funny. Then you just start to get a feel for it.

I've been making comedy content for over 2 years now, so I think at this point I can just tell whether a joke I write is good or bad. And if the whole script is good, I think I just naturally begin to just get really excited about shooting it. So that's an indicator as well.

Mine are pretty snappy and to the point. I've gotten to a place where my video quality is quite good for the equipment I have.

We all struggle with this.
Or, at least I know I do.

It's really hard to know if your videos are "good quality" . As far as editing, content, and just if the overall video is entertaining /interesting.

SO!
I think it would be a good idea to start a thread where you can comment what you think is good about your channel/videos, so other people can check it out and see if they agree :D

Go ahead, comment below!

Personally I try to make my video's better every time in video quality and making it visually pleasing or in content and the way I edit or talk during my video's it all changing constantly but overal I'm pretty happy with them.

There are a lot of people who ask me what kind of camera I use or what kind of lighting I use so I must be doing something right there!

I think it would be a good idea to start a thread where you can comment what you think is good about your channel/videos, so other people can check it out and see if they agree

The review forum ( http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/ ) is where members may ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Members may ask for 1 review per week in the review forum. You yourself have a review there from last Friday, for example. Please don't start threads like this in the main forums. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back