Knowing if you are posting Quality Content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We all struggle with this.
Or, at least I know I do.

It's really hard to know if your videos are "good quality" . As far as editing, content, and just if the overall video is entertaining /interesting.

SO!
I think it would be a good idea to start a thread where you can comment what you think is good about your channel/videos, so other people can check it out and see if they agree :D

Go ahead, comment below!

Johnny_Seagull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Do I personally find it funny and entertaining? Do I feel the need to re-watch it multiple times? If the answer is yes to both those questions then yes it is, in my opinion, quality content.

Reactions: shanesmaineshop

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My rule is.
If I like the video, watch it more then once and if I would watch it till the end, I would say that's a good quality content. Especially when I know I spend a lot of time filming and editting.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have good lighting and my tutorials are cut to the point - no mouse arrow dancing, erms or ums.

Reactions: KantoGaming

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
Reaction score
It is kind of hard to gauge if something is good. I have fairly good faith that the production quality of my videos will be pretty good, because I went to film school, and now am a full time video producer for my day job.

I think when you upload your first video, and you see how people react to it, is a good way to gauge if it's funny. Then you just start to get a feel for it.

I've been making comedy content for over 2 years now, so I think at this point I can just tell whether a joke I write is good or bad. And if the whole script is good, I think I just naturally begin to just get really excited about shooting it. So that's an indicator as well.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Mine are pretty snappy and to the point. I've gotten to a place where my video quality is quite good for the equipment I have.

Olivea-Sea

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We all struggle with this.
Or, at least I know I do.

It's really hard to know if your videos are "good quality" . As far as editing, content, and just if the overall video is entertaining /interesting.

SO!
I think it would be a good idea to start a thread where you can comment what you think is good about your channel/videos, so other people can check it out and see if they agree :D

Go ahead, comment below!
Personally I try to make my video's better every time in video quality and making it visually pleasing or in content and the way I edit or talk during my video's it all changing constantly but overal I'm pretty happy with them.

There are a lot of people who ask me what kind of camera I use or what kind of lighting I use so I must be doing something right there!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I think it would be a good idea to start a thread where you can comment what you think is good about your channel/videos, so other people can check it out and see if they agree

The review forum ( http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/ ) is where members may ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Members may ask for 1 review per week in the review forum. You yourself have a review there from last Friday, for example. Please don't start threads like this in the main forums. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.