Just started a brand new gaming channel - feedback please?

CatTagz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there I'm Leo or CatTagz and only 2 days ago I started a brand new channel with the main topic being gaming. I mainly do gaming lets plays and funny montages and the games I have uploaded by the time of writing this is Goat Simulator and Terraria on Xbox 360. I have been doing YouTube for nearly 2 years soo I know about SEO and how to intertain your viewers etc, anyway it's always fun getting feedback on your stuff and since my montages take a crazy long time to edit I would be very thankful of some of you could check out this sample video here and give me me some feedback. Thanks for all the coming feedback and have a great day / Leo from CatTagz

Last edited by a moderator:

Horse Punch

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Let me be honest here Im doing the same thing as your are and so are about another half a million people Firstly better thumnail design its what people will notice when see your video there are great tutorials to check out next just promote if your funny or entertaining youl get subs naturally

CatTagz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let me be honest here Im doing the same thing as your are and so are about another half a million people Firstly better thumnail design its what people will notice when see your video there are great tutorials to check out next just promote if your funny or entertaining youl get subs naturally
Well i am funny and intertaining thats the first thing you will notice whit my channel i do funny montages

Valerik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Leo,

You are evidently experienced with editing which is nice to see and enjoyable montage as well. What I would do is maybe increase the game sound as you can barely hear anything apart from your voice. Something else you could work on is trying to be and feel more real, where, sometimes throughout the video it just seems like you are faking or over extending your emotions a bit too much.

Hope that helps. Best of luck with your new channel.

Valerik

CatTagz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Leo,

You are evidently experienced with editing which is nice to see and enjoyable montage as well. What I would do is maybe increase the game sound as you can barely hear anything apart from your voice. Something else you could work on is trying to be and feel more real, where, sometimes throughout the video it just seems like you are faking or over extending your emotions a bit too much.

Hope that helps. Best of luck with your new channel.

Valerik
thanks so much for the feedback ill keep that in mind!