(322) PAINTKISS with YELLOW and PURPLE - Fluid art technique - Acrylic pouring
I love purple and yellow together, but you can easily get mud f you use pour. So I decided to do a paint kiss.
yt 322.jpg

#11 Live from sLOVEnia ❤️ - Lacing effect with silicone oil - Fluid art techniques
I did some wrecked ring pour with rainbow colours, cup bottom pour with gold, and a new technique with silicone oil to create some nice lacing effect.
Stay home and stay safe!
IMG_20200329_234821.jpg

(323) Acrylic pouring - Dutch pour - Acrylic painting with a blow dryer
I tried dutch pour after a long time, and I failed again. I still don't know, what I'm doing wrong, but I just can't blow my paint out right. I tilted it and get some nice details, so at the end, it's a keeper. :D
2yt 323.jpg

(234) Chain pull on flip cup with silicone oil - String pull - Fluid art - Acrylic painting
Chain pull on flip cup with silicone oil - String pull - Fluid art - Acrylic painting
I'm playing with silicone oil last few days. Today I did an experiment with chain pull on flip cup and I got some nice patterns. I didn't flip my cup nice, so I have some parts that are not neat, but I like this painting anyway.
1yt324.JPG

(335) BLACK & WHITE with SILVER & GOLD - Wasn't expecting that - Acrylic painting
I started with an idea of Galaxy pour, but my experiment didn't worked. So I layered black, white, gold and silver into my cup, as I would do for a flip cup, and do a straight pour from up high.
I wasn't expecting this kind of effects, but they turned out GORGEOUS.
2yt335.jpg

(336) Flower dip on Hexagon wood panel - Acrylic painting - Fluid art
I'm still experimenting with ratios of my pouring medium, and I'm happy with the result this time.
I mixed my paints with my pouring medium:
4 parts pva craft glue
4 parts acrylic primer
2 parts acrylic binder
1yt 336.jpg
My mixing ratio is 1 part paint to 2 parts pouring medium and water to consistency.
Colours:
- titanium white
- pearl white (titanium white mixed with Vallejo pearl medium)
- permanent violet
- sapphire blue
- copper
- yellowish green

(337) Bloody sky - From frustration to satisfaction - Abstract acrylic painting - Fluid art
I had a bad day today... I did a flip and drag and failed, then I dipped it with a glove and I couldn't save it. Do a straight pour with black, pearl white and copper, and it didn't turned out nice.Finally I grabbed yellow, red, purple and black and do a straight pour again and I'm satisfied with this one.
yt337_1.jpg

Stay at home and stay safe!

(338) ONLY 2 colours - Look at this AMAZING PEARL FLOWERS - Balloon dip - Fluid art
I'm so happy that my pearl white mixture works again. I got such a beautiful painting with using just two colours.
My mixing ratio is 1 part paint to 2 parts pouring medium and water to consistency.
1yt 338.JPG
My pearl white mixture:
1 part Vallejo pearl medium
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium
2yt 338.JPG
I mixed my paints with my pouring medium:
- 4 parts pva craft glue
- 4 parts acrylic primer

Let's play with some chains today - Fluid art - Acrylic pouring
live_5_4_2020 (1).jpglive_5_4_2020 (2).jpg
Today I will do some chain pulls with pearl white and Pebeo iridescent paints.

Back