FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
How to paint a simple flower ~ Cup bottom ~ #StayHome and paint #WithMe

Hello from Slovenia!
This reverse flower dip on cup bottom is on 12x12 inch canvas and I wanted to have my flower little off-center. I have to work with a straw a little bit on my flower edges, but the final result is beautiful.
Colours:
- Black
- Phtalo prussian blue
- Azure blue
- Greenish blue
- Pearl white
1yt349.JPG
My pearl white mixture:
1 part Vallejo pearl medium
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium
I mixed my paints with my pouring medium:
- 4 parts pva craft glue
- 4 parts acrylic primer

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Double bottle bottom ~ Reverse flower dip with paper napkin ~ Acrylic pour painting
Hello from Slovenia!
In this pour I used bottle bottom and a cup to make this gorgeous flower. Because I used 12x12 inch canvas, I wanted my flower to be a little bigger. And it worked.
I can't wait to move to my new studio, because I really can't create good lightening in my kitchen and colours on video are so much different as they are in real.
I will do one video this days, to show you some of my dry paintings on the daylight, that you will see their real beauty. ;)
Colours I used:
- Titanium white
- Indigo blue
- Permanent blue violet
- Alizarian violet
- Gold
- Gold yellow
- Pearl white
3yt350.jpg
My pearl white mixture:
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium
- 4 parts pva craft glue
- 4 parts acrylic primer

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Goddess ~ Wrecked ring pour over the cup bottom ~ Acrylic pour painting
Hello from Slovenia!
In my Sunday's live a did a Wrecked ring pour over the cup bottom and I really like it, so I tried this technique again and it turned out gorgeous. The white silhuete in the middle kind of reminds me of a Goddess dancing between fire and ice.
Tell me in the comments if you see her too. :D
1yt351.jpg
My pearl white mixture:
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium

- 4 parts pva craft glue
- 4 parts acrylic primer
- 2 parts acrylic binder
My mixing ratio is 1 part paint to 2 - 3 parts pouring medium and water to consistency.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Amazing colours in this straight pour ~ Acrylic pour painting
Hello from Slovenia!
This is just simple straight pour with amazing colour combo.
I did used a little pearl white mixture, just to add some "finger" effect in the middle.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Acrylic pour painting ~ Reverse flower dip with PearlEx gold pigment ~ Paint #WithMe

Hello from Slovenia!
Today I used some wild colours together in this reverse flower dip with paper napkin, and instead of my pearl white mixture I mixed Vallejo pearl medium with PearlEx gold pigment. I'm really happy how this mixture reacts, because I got most beautiful lacing effect.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Experimenting with Pearl medium and pigments ~ Sunday Live at 4 PM EST ~ Paint #WithMe
Hello from Slovenia!
Today I will experiment with mixing Vallejo pearl medium with some Pearl Ex and Primary elements pigments and so some reverse dips or/and ring pours.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Trying NEW techniques with MIRROR GLAZE ~ Collaboration with @Crafty Muffin 92 ~ Paint #WithMe
Hello from Slovenia!
Me and @Crafty Muffin92 had so much fun this afternoon by making this cakes.
We laughed a lot despite the fact, that the mirror glaze was too hot at first, we got some really nice results.
1.jpg
In this video you can see how it looks when Marina and me do something together. :D
We combined our knowledge of acrylic pouring and mirror glazing a cake. We learned that it is possible to use some of the fluid techniques in mirror glazing, so if you are interested we can try with some other techniques also.
4.jpg
If you want to get the recipe for the mirror glaze, you can click on the @Crafty Muffin92 YT channel:

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
WOW! Amazing acrylic pour FLOWER painting ~ Reverse flower dip

Another simple acrylic pour flower painting with reverse flower dip technique. For the flower shape I used flower shaped desert cup and dip it with dry paper napkin to get beautiful lacing effects. This time I painted my canvas with black and let it dry and then I did a dip on it. I will let you know, how it will dry in some of my next videos.
2yt356.JPG

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
When everything goes wrong... / Reverse flower dip with fluorescent paints / Fluid art

When everything goes wrong... you remain speechless.
This was one of those days, I'm sure, that you all have been there... So I just want to share this with you, that you will see how those days looks in my art room - kitchen.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Wrecked rainbow - Acrylic pour painting - Satisfying fluid art technique
With this acrylic pour painting technique, you pour your paints in rings or just do a straight pour and then you take a tool with which you wreck the lines. I used a skewer, but you can use a finger or some other tools. Then tilt the canvas until you are satisfied with the pattern and your own artwork is ready. I see a stork bird, dotted with rainbow colour... I hope that she brings happier times of all of us.
Hugs from Slovenia!
Fiona Art