(339) Double reverse flower dip | #StayHome and create #WithMe | Fluid art technique
This days (weeks), when almost all of us have to #StayHome , we spend a lot of our time online.
I decided to join this #WithMe initiative on youtube and I created beautiful flower with double reverse flower dip technique.
Colours:
- pearl white
- bordeaux
- deep gold
- permanent violet
1yt339.jpg
My pearl white mixture:
1 part Vallejo pearl medium
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium
3yt339.jpg
I mixed my paints with my pouring medium:
- 4 parts pva craft glue
- 4 parts acrylic primer
- 2 parts acrylic binder
My mixing ratio is 1 part paint to 2 parts pouring medium and water to consistency.
4yt339.jpg

(340) MAGIC only with 4 COLOURS /#StayHome and create #WithMe / Fluid art / Acrylic painting
#StayHome and create #WithMe

This days (weeks), when almost all of us have to #StayHome , we spend a lot of our time online.
I decided to join this #WithMe initiative on youtube and used only 4 colours to create this magic landscape painting.
I love this colour combination so much... Tell me in comments, what do you think about it. ;)
3yt340.jpg
Colours:
- pearl white
- bordeaux
- manganese blue hue
- permanent violet
My pearl white mixture:
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium
- 4 parts pva craft glue
- 4 parts acrylic primer
My mixing ratio is 1 part paint to 2 parts pouring medium and water to consistency.

341) Acrylic pour painting | Easy beginners dip technique / #StayHome and paint #WithMe

1yt.jpg

I decided to join this #WithMe initiative on social medias.
This is just a simple dip technique, with different options for lifting up the canvas for gorgeous flower painting.

Colours:
- Titanium white
- Pearl white
- Permanent violet
- Permanent magenta
- Alizarian violet
- Gold yellow
- Turquoise
- Emerald

My pearl white mixture:
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium
- 4 parts pva craft glue
- 4 parts acrylic primer
- 2 parts acrylic binder

2yt.jpg

My mixing ratio is 1 part paint to 2 - 3 parts pouring medium and water to consistency.

Acrylic pour painting | Dip technique | #StayHome and create #WithMe

I decided to join this #WithMe initiative on youtube and today I did a reverse flower dip with paper napkin on metallic silver background.
Colours:
- metallic silver
- burgundy
- black
My pearl white mixture:
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium

Feather string pull / Swipe / Balloon dip / Fluid art / Acrylic pouring techniques

I tried to do a feather string pull on a white base mixed with polyurethane satin varnish, but I didn't like it (maybe I should leave it ;) ). So I swipe it and did some balloon dips. I kind of like the result, so I decided to keep this one.
1YT343.JPG
- 4 parts pva craft glue
- 4 parts acrylic primer
- 2 parts acrylic binder
My mixing ratio is 1 part paint to 2 - 3 parts pouring medium and water to consistency.
For the white base I mixed my pouring medium with titanium white and polyurethane satin varnish in 10:1 ratio.
5.JPG

Easy FLOWER DIP on a BUBBLE WRAP / Acrylic pour painting / #StayHome and paint #WithMe

1yt344.jpg

This time I tried flower dip on bubble wrap and I think it worked well. I got some beautiful leaves and petal shapes, that I don't get if I dip on normal plastic. So I will definitely try to use it again and do different shape.
Tell me in the comments, if you think that bubble wrap makes any difference in the flower shape.

2yt344.jpg

FLUID ART / Bouquet / Reverse flower dip / #StayHome and paint #WithMe

My first attempt to do a multicoloured flower bouquet with a reverse flower dips. I put down some puddles of paint and Dip it with wet paper napkin.
Colours:
- Pearl white
- Permanent violet
- Permanent Deep red
- Gold yellow
- Metallic blue
- Manganese blue
- Navy blue
- Lapis lazuli blue
- Phtalo green
- Greenish yellow

Flow art OPEN CUP pour painting / Acrylic pour painting / Relaxing art
I decided to do an open cup acrylic pour painting today, which I never did on video before. I can even say, that I didn't done any painting with this technique, that I like before.
But I over tilted it the first time, so I decided to fasten this part of video and add some relaxing music. I'm in love with all gorgeous details and the whole painting, so don't miss out the close up at the end of the video.

Dip with glove wrapped up with paper napkin - Acrylic painting - #StayHome and paint #WithMe

I did a new experiment, because I wanted to see, if it makes any difference in the flower shape, if I wrap up my glove with paper napkin. Dips with paper napkin pulls a lot of paint off the canvas, that's why I thought that I should combine this two acrylic pouring techniques.
2yt347.jpg
I think that I got a little different center of flowers, which I like, so I think that I will play with this technique some more.

Feather STRING PULL ~ I'm still struggling ~ Acrylic pour painting

Feather string pull is an acrylic pouring technique, that I'm still struggling with. Maybe I just have to do it some other way, but I want to see, if it works with layering paints on canvas this way.
I love the colours, so I will try with damped sting and then pulling it on canvas. ;)
YT__348_.JPG
Colours:
- Black
- Pearl white
- Permanent violet
- Alizarian violet
- Gold
YT_348_.jpg
My pearl white mixture:
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium