FIRST TIME trying SPLIT CUP pour ~ Acrylic pour painting ~ Relaxing art ~ Spin art

I got this split cup in my mailbox today, so I have to try it for the first time. I know, that it will be a challenge to pour and spin at the same time and try to get some nice composition, but it's so relaxing to watch paint create beautiful patterns.

I was inspired with @rking_65 on Instagram. I didn't come near to the beautiful paintings that he(she) create, but I definitely like mine too.
I know now, that I had too much paint for this size of canvas, but hey... still learning. :D

TECHNIQUE: Split cup pour
MATERIAL:
- 8x8 inch canvas
- Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium
- Cake spinner
- Palete knife

COLOURS:
- Arties colours dioxazine purple
- Amsterdam lamp black
- Pebeo iridescent precious gold
- Pebeo green blue
1yt.JPG
All my paints are mixed with Boesner Guardi acrylic binder and acrylic emulsion.
If you are interested in ONLINE PRIVATE CLASSES, you can contact me via Facebook Fiona Art or email zemljicr@gmail.com.
Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.
Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.

You can't use any content on my channel, unless I give you a permission!

SPLIT CUP pour with AMAZING details ~ Acrylic pouring technique ~ Spin art ~ Relaxing art

For the second attempt of split cup pour I tried to use kind of primary colours to get more contrast.
I enjoy in patterns that this split cup create, but I still can't control it as much as I want... I definitely need more practice, but I'm in love with this amazing details.

TECHNIQUE: Split cup pour

MATERIAL:
- 10x10 inch canvas
- Cake spinner
- Palete knife

COLOURS:
- Vallejo rose madder
- Amsterdam lamp black
- Arteza indian yellow
- Amsterdam kings blue
2.JPG
All my paints are mixed with Boesner Guardi acrylic binder and acrylic emulsion.
If you are interested in ONLINE PRIVATE CLASSES, you can contact me via Facebook Fiona Art or email zemljicr@gmail.com.

I'm happy to provide you with a new Arteza 10% off coupon code FionaArt4 valid until September 10.
My Arteza affiliate link: For USA: http://arteza.com?utm_source=postaffi... For Europe: https://arteza.co.uk?utm_source=posta...

Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.

Invitation to my LIVE AUCTION ~ Thursday, 20th of August 2020 at 6pm EST ~ Appreciation gifts

Here are the paintings that will be available on my live auction!
Thursday, August 20th 2020 at 6pm eastern standard time!
This auction will be little different, because I will give a gift to anybody that will buy my painting, because I have a lot of test canvasses, that are just gorgeous and I want to give them to you as an
appreciation gift for you support... I couldn't have do this without you!

Please check again your "bell" settings, so you will be sure to get the notification. ;)
I hope that you will find something you like ❤️

Buyer pays shipping costs; for America, Canada, Australia and Europe shipping costs are 15$ for standard shipping and 30$ for fast shipping with tracking number.

Contact email: zemljicr@gmail.com

See you on Thursday!

I'm happy to provide you with a new Arteza 10% off coupon code FionaArt4 valid until September 10.

My Arteza affiliate link:
For USA:

For Europe:
2.JPG

BLOOM DIP with my bloom mixture ~ Acrylic pour painting

I was so inspired by @Waterfall Acrylics latest video, that I give bloom technique another try, but I didn't blow it out or do a swipe... I did a dip. And OMG... I have to say, that this dip is my all time favorite. I love this colours, composition, effects ... everything. Tell me, if you share this feelings with me :D
TECHNIQUE: Dip, Bloom technique
PROCESS:
- Pour you base paint on plastic surface
- Drizzle paints on top
- Dip your canvas into the paint
- Lift the canvas
MATERIAL:
- 8x8 inch canvas
- Torch
- Palete knife
COLOURS:
* Semi gloss white house paint mixed with GAC800 and some water for a pillow
* Colour arte primary elements payne's grey
Colour arte primary elements olive vine
PearlEx interference gold
I mixed pigments with my pouring medium (3 parts Boesner acrylic binder, 0,5 part of Vallejo polyurethane gloss varnish and 0,5 part of Vallejo polyurethane satin varnish)
* Cell activators:
Amsterdam titanium white and Amsterdam lamp black mixed with 3 parts of my pouring medium (70% Boesner acrylic binder and 30% Dufa acrylic emulsion).
For USA:
For Europe:
3.JPG

How to get FEATHERY EFFECT with SPLIT CUP ~ Acrylic pour painting ~ Relaxing art
I love feathery effect that I create with split cup pour and I love this colour combination... And I LOVE this painting :D

TECHNIQUE: Split cup pour, straight pour
MATERIAL:
- 12x12 inch canvas
- Cake spinner
- Palete knife
- Split cup

Link to split cup:
www.etsy.com/shop/ledbfg/?section_id=27811340
Use this Discount code at checkout to get 15% off all cups! The code is FIONA15

COLOURS:
- Arties colours cardinal red
- Amsterdam permanent blue violet
- Amsterdam vermilion
- Windsor&Newton cadmium yellow middle hue

For USA:

For Europe:
1.JPG

BLACK&WHITE ~ Awesome SPLIT CUP pour ~ Acrylic pour painting ~ Relaxing art ~ Satisfying video

You must see this simple, but awesome split cup pour with only Black & White.
I have so much fun with split cups, because you can create beautiful composition with them.

TECHNIQUE: Split cup pour, Spin art, Straight pour

MATERIAL:
- 12x12 inch gallery wrapped canvas
- Cake spinner
- Palete knife
- Split cup

Link to split cup:

COLOURS:
- Amsterdam lamp black
- Amsterdam titanium white

For USA:

For Europe:
YT453___1.JPG

Bloom dip ~ SIMPLE flower ACRYLIC POUR painting ~ Flower dip with Primary elements
Flower dip with bloom mixture and primary elements creates stunning effects, so I dip another flower dip.
I had some problems with my camera... but sometimes this happens too...
Which one like like more... The first or the second one?

TECHNIQUE: Flower Dip, Bloom technique

PROCESS:
- Pour you base paint on plastic surface
- Drizzle paints on top
- Dip your canvas into the paint
- Lift the canvas

MATERIAL:
- 8x8 inch canvas
- Torch
- Palete knife

COLOURS:
1. Semi gloss white house paint mixed with GAC800 and some water for a pillow
2. Colour arte primary elements majestic blue
Colour arte primary elements sun burst
Amsterdam permanent red violet
Pebeo iridescent green blue
1yt.jpg
I mixed pigments and paints with my pouring medium (3 parts Boesner acrylic binder, 0,5 part of Vallejo polyurethane gloss varnish and 0,5 part of Vallejo polyurethane satin varnish)
3. Cell activators:
Amsterdam titanium white and Amsterdam lamp black mixed with 3 parts of my pouring medium (70% Boesner acrylic binder and 30% Dufa acrylic emulsion).

Split cup pour with pearl white ~ Acrylic pour painting ~ Spin art ~ Straight pour
Today I used my pearl white mixture in the split cup acrylic pour painting.
I wasn't satisfied with the first pour, so I did another one on top and I love how soft this final result looks. It almost looks like a landscape with a river, trees and grass.

MATERIAL:
- 10x10 inch gallery wrapped canvas
- Cake spinner
- Palete knife
- Split cup
Link to split cup:

COLOURS:
- Amsterdam emerald green
- Amsterdam phthalo prussian blue
- Amsterdam sky blue light
- Pearl white

1yt.jpg
For USA:

Fluorescent tree for TIA ~ SPLIT CUP acrylic pour painting TUTORIAL ~ RELAXING art
This painting is dedicated to my second Granddaughter Tia... She was born this Saturday and I really want to do a bright split cup acrylic pour that will look like fluorescent tree to celebrate her Birth.
And here it is. :D

MATERIAL:
- 12x12 inch gallery wrapped canvas
- Cake spinner
- Palete knife
- Split cup

Link to split cup:

COLOURS:
- Golden payne's gray
- Vellejo fluorescent blue
- Vellejo fluorescent magenta
- Vellejo fluorescent yellow
3.JPG

SPIRAL split cup acrylic pour ~ Down the Rabbit hole ~ Straight pour ~ Satisfying art

Simple SPIRAL split cup acrylic pour Down the Rabbit hole
It's so satisfying to watch paint pours from the split cup, so I will leave you just with some music this time.
Enjoy!

TECHNIQUE: Split cup pour, Straight pour

MATERIAL:
- 8x8 inch canvas
- Cake spinner
- Palete knife

COLOURS:
- Arties colours dioxazine purple
- Amsterdam lamp black
- Pebeo iridescent precious gold
- Pebeo green blue
1.JPG

Last edited:
Back