Gaming Joint Game-Play with PC (Total War, M&B) I have 288 Subs

Matthew Briggs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I would like to collaborate with some good YouTuber's, and make some high quality content.

A few things for you to get to know me:
I will am about to study at Uni so I have a load of time on my hands to do some good YouTubing.
I try and get my videos up when I can, sometime every day sometime once every 4 days!
I live in the UK, Yorkshire (accent included)!
I can't pronounce a lot of words/names right, some people say it makes a few videos amusing.
Also I have done many collab before with some even having up to 9K of subs what is loads in my eyes! XD

I would like to collab with someone who like to play any Total War game and/or plays Mount and Blade (any mod goes!), chivalry, GTA, Arma, and last CS:GO. Yes that is in order of fav to un-fav. The personality of the person I would like to a collab with would be someone not childish but very fun and energetic!

A few requirements that I have are:

1. Upload your videos in at least 780p with a nice mic and good performance.

2. That you have over 10 views on a video what has been uploaded for 24 hours, and have more than 50 Subs.

3. If you don't meet these but are still a very nice Youtuber/person then it would be nice to do some collab with anyway.

4. no mine craft ;)

If you interested contact me Via Twitter, Steam, or my YouTube channel!

Thanks and I hope to hear from some people soon

Last edited: