I've Had a YouTube Channel Since 2005...

fartoons

Reaction score
Hi,

I started a YouTube channel in 2005 (if my memory is correct). I have gone through a lot since then. Back in 2007 my channel was removed and I can't even remember why. So from 2007-2019 I had a little over a million views and around only 1,200 subscribers. Then I removed all of my videos due to a FTC freak out. I just recently began uploading them all over again. As you can tell, I have never been a hit on YouTube. I never really expected to be one because my cartoons and videos are so strange. I would just like to get more views and subscribers. I am not talking millions, but I would at least like to attract the right audience.

I have created cartoons like Barney Commercial parodies (my most popular), McGruff the Crime Dog parodies, a few offensive animated series and so on. I know my cartoons look like they're from around the early Newgrounds era but I think some of them are pretty funny. I have fans but not all that many. I know I need to improve my animation and writing techniques but this is just about attracting an audience that enjoys the work I have already done. Does anyone have any constructive tips for gaining an audience? I have honestly seen worse cartoons than mine that have more views.

Thanks,
Ryan
http://www.youtube.com/fartoons

FARToons Bumper Sticker - 2019 - Small.jpg

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, welcome back, congrats on 1st post here. Guess you could have been famous by now, but so could many others. Hope you are having fun creating this content. Here are a few forum tips:
You can make it easier for everyone here to find your channel by putting a link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg
Also have a look at forum rules https://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/

Scopespy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I like the vids you make they are quite funny. Consistent uploads are great but I wouldn't do more than 2 uploads per day. Keep working at your craft and uploading and you'll definitely be seeing some growth.