IS MINECRAFT STILL ALIVE?

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I am a gamer on youtube and I play various games from roblox to minecraft to agario, but i am worried that minecraft is dying and isn't really relevant anymore. Is that true?
I love playing minecraft. Honestly it brings back memories as a child, but i just wanted to know if minecraft is still a relevant game that people watch all the time.
Thanks.

Jon Fox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm new here, but the advice I'm used to hearing for this is not to do it unless you have something REALLY compelling about the video to the point that someone will look at the title/thumbnail and think, "This is Minecraft, but it looks too interesting not to click."

TheILupo

Reaction score
Again with the comment above, so much has been done with minecraft now that its pretty much been rinsed. To be really successful I believe it has to be something entirely unique. The question is finding that something unique and building on it. Stuff like the mianite series that a couples of youtubers did together, that brought minecraft back to life whilst that was going on. I wish you all the luck though buddy!

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys I am a gamer on youtube and I play various games from roblox to minecraft to agario, but i am worried that minecraft is dying and isn't really relevant anymore. Is that true?
I love playing minecraft. Honestly it brings back memories as a child, but i just wanted to know if minecraft is still a relevant game that people watch all the time.
Thanks.
Yes that's actually true :/ , only the big Minecraft YouTubers get lots of views etc...
I don't play Minecraft, also because you can't grow your channel with minecraft video's these days...
It's just really hard

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Never played it nor had interest in wstching it, a search on "minecraft" shows that content uploaded over the last months still generates a couple of million views within a month. Only the top players ofcourse but it doesn't seem dead based on search results. Dying maybe, dead not yet :)

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Never played it nor had interest in wstching it, a search on "minecraft" shows that content uploaded over the last months still generates a couple of million views within a month. Only the top players ofcourse but it doesn't seem dead based on search results. Dying maybe, dead not yet :)
COOL!! Thanks!