Intro/video Review

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey fellow 'tubers! :)

I would very much appreciate if I could get some reviews/advice on my new intro for my videos. I have a new technique of having a clip in the beginning and then having a short intro after that.

I would also just appreciate review on my entire channel and what your opinions are on it/my videos. Thanks :)

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel art, profile pic, and thumbnails are beautiful! I love your intro, too. I don't like intros that much, but yours is really pretty and quick. Your commentary is easy to watch. There is almost no deadspace, you are straight to the point, and you are interesting. I love that you play more than just the popular games on YouTube as well.

Reactions: KantoGaming

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awh yay!! Haha :) thanks so much!
I spent hours on the little intro clip haha. It was my first time using Adobe after effects.

I've always tried to make sure my channel art and thumbnails were bright and eye catching. And thanks so much for the compliment on the commentary. I try really hard to make sure there is no awkward pauses lol. :)

Thanks so much!!

Reactions: Lizzeelive

CaptainRomulus

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Awh yay!! Haha :) thanks so much!
I spent hours on the little intro clip haha. It was my first time using Adobe after effects.

I've always tried to make sure my channel art and thumbnails were bright and eye catching. And thanks so much for the compliment on the commentary. I try really hard to make sure there is no awkward pauses lol. :)

Thanks so much!!
First time using After Effects? Great work!! Love your intro.

As said, your channel is great! If anything, just watch for "sound clipping".
Your SIM house vid has quite a bit of sound clipping - just try sitting just a tad further away from your mic, or lower its gain :)

Reactions: KantoGaming

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First time using After Effects? Great work!! Love your intro.

As said, your channel is great! If anything, just watch for "sound clipping".
Your SIM house vid has quite a bit of sound clipping - just try sitting just a tad further away from your mic, or lower its gain :)
Thanks so much!! Yes I watched a very long tutorial video and it payed off lol :D
What exactly is sound clipping? I will make sure not to be so close to the mic next time tho!

CaptainRomulus

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks so much!! Yes I watched a very long tutorial video and it payed off lol :D
What exactly is sound clipping? I will make sure not to be so close to the mic next time tho!
It's when the sound becomes distorted, due to creating a sound current so loud it is beyond your mics maximum capability to capture full sound. :)