Dryden

Hey there, if you are reading this because you think you can fufill the task I am in need of, thanks! If you are reading just beacause, welcome!

I would appreciate if you could do it for free! But if its gonna be a professional job, ill pay!

Alright,
So, I need a channel banner that has something to do with gaming, I can supply the background image but nothing else, (sorry). I can get in contact with you via email or YTtalk. I would also like an image of my Minecraft character holding a diamond sword with 'Tmesis Gamer' in bold bright yellow letters.

Contact me at tmesisgamer@gmail.com
or reply to this post.
If you want more details, do any of the above options.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Be sure to include in your post whether you're offering anything in return or want a free logo so members are aware.

Hey there, if you are reading this because you think you can fufill the task I am in need of, thanks! If you are reading just beacause, welcome!

I would appreciate if you could do it for free! But if its gonna be a professional job, ill pay!

Alright,
So, I need a channel banner that has something to do with gaming, I can supply the background image but nothing else, (sorry). I can get in contact with you via email or YTtalk. I would also like an image of my Minecraft character holding a diamond sword with 'Tmesis Gamer' in bold bright yellow letters.

Contact me at tmesisgamer@gmail.com
or reply to this post.
If you want more details, do any of the above options.
Thanks!

Is it possible if you supply me an image of your Minecraft Character? I can give it to you for free but I will need an image of your minecraft character. If you can't try asking somone to design one for you since I don't know how to design your Minecraft Character or even design those kind of stuff.

Is it possible if you supply me an image of your Minecraft Character? I can give it to you for free but I will need an image of your minecraft character. If you can't try asking somone to design one for you since I don't know how to design your Minecraft Character or even design those kind of stuff.
Can do[DOUBLEPOST=1450537317,1450537296][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just add me on skype and youll be inpressed
Sent contact request

Made this out of boredom, I understand it might not be exactly what you want, but yeah:
LssHU1w.jpg

Back