I Need Help with My Channel Design

mTAoMM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You know when you look at many channels big or small and they seem to have a style for their channel all figured out. Well, I don't. Obviously, not everyone started out with one, but I'm just to the point where I would like to find mine.
the problem is that I can't figure out what my channel style is. I really need help. I have been thinking about it, mostly what kind of person I am, what I like, what my channel is like. Maybe it's too diverse of a channel to have a good style. I love to create things. My channel has beauty, art, and gaming on it.
So, I would like to ask for help with it. Just maybe some ideas, if anyone wants to look at my channel to get a better idea that is obviously ok. (I know my videos are not great) But if anyone has any ideas for theme, logo, banner, thumbnails, or something that would be great. Or if anyone has any advice on this topic too, that would be wonderful. Thank you! :D

Kadelle13

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
maybe use brighter colors in your thumbnails and always use ONE specific thing that stays consistent in EVERY thumbnail. this can be a frame, a color scheme, a font or a logo! :)

Reactions: mTAoMM

mTAoMM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
maybe use brighter colors in your thumbnails and always use ONE specific thing that stays consistent in EVERY thumbnail. this can be a frame, a color scheme, a font or a logo! :)
Thanks for the help. I will do :)