Micki BPO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ive only been a youtuber for a week and need some advice to see how good im doing and if there's any suggetions to make it better

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel link doesn't work

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I just checked out your channel! Just keep up with good content and post at a frequent. Great video btw . I'll be around for your videos bud

Reactions: Micki BPO

Micki BPO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thanks man im tryin to keep my uploads to atleast once a day

Reactions: AllenSae

Mortinious

Reaction score
If you feel you can keep up the quality go for one vid/day but from my experience releaseing videos every day and releaseing each other day doesn't have much impact in the beginning.
The most important thing is that you can guarantee good quality of the videos.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Ive only been a youtuber for a week and need some advice to see how good im doing and if there's any suggetions to make it better
I feel like your banner it too zoomed in. It looks like it's cool, but I can't really tell because of how zoomed in it is. I feel like I'm not seeing all of it.
Your channel trailer-I'm not a fan of. It doesn't go with your channel theme at all and it doesn't make sense to me. It just looks like you used one of the templates from that website in the lower right hand corner. I mean I guess that is fine in a pinch, but at least choose one that goes with the style of your channel!
Your sound quality has improved since you started, so that is good! The only thing I will say is that it sounds like there is a fan on in the background.
I really like your channel icon. I kinda wish that was somewhere in the intro.

I hope that this helped at least a little bit!

Reaction score
I like your thumbnails, very catchy, colorful and easy to read. Your banner looks cut off though... Maybe it's my ipad. It looks like it says WAY TOO but way too what? Mail so the gear with a B? In it is cut off.

Mortinious

Reaction score
Google youtube bannner template. There are a few outlines that tells you what will be visible on different platforms

ComradeSupreme

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Your thumbnails are great, I love those. The banner could use some work but that is entirely up to you. I think it should have a bit more to it along with links to twitter and what not. And especially fix it to where it's not cut off.

I like your videos, the only problem is length. You'd have a lot more content and more time to dish things out if you made them at least 10 minutes or less. Plus, not many people would watch that long.

Also, if you make them shorter, your view time goes up which will help your channel get out their as YouTube favors channels and videos that people watch longer.