Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
alright well i started my youtube channel about 3 weeks ago. i was learning how to edit and the process of making a video fun to watch was a way of me escaping reality and for only a couple of videos the feed back i received was amazing . But a lot of things have gone wrong this past week so i havent upload or even had the energy to come up with an idea or motivation to play a game and do commentary but i been wanting to just put something together so the people that have sub to me still see me being active while everytime you upload a video your channel gets a bit more of exposure but i dont know if is a good idea or i should just wait until i feel better. even doe i only have about 45 subs i dont know if i should just try and explain and be honest or simply wait until i feel better.

Reactions: TwoTakes

NotSoMartin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This happens with lots of YouTubers! Sometimes the best option is to just be honest with them. In reality, they'll be more interested in the fact you've uploaded again, but maybe it's nice to drop them an explanation.

Hope all works out for you :)

Reactions: TwoTakes

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
alright well i started my youtube channel about 3 weeks ago. i was learning how to edit and the process of making a video fun to watch was a way of me escaping reality and for only a couple of videos the feed back i received was amazing . But a lot of things have gone wrong this past week so i havent upload or even had the energy to come up with an idea or motivation to play a game and do commentary but i been wanting to just put something together so the people that have sub to me still see me being active while everytime you upload a video your channel gets a bit more of exposure but i dont know if is a good idea or i should just wait until i feel better. even doe i only have about 45 subs i dont know if i should just try and explain and be honest or simply wait until i feel better.
Upload whenever you feel ready- afterall this is supposed to be fun, not a chore =]

TopScienceFacts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Upload when your ready and everything is in order but not going to lie you only have 45 subs which is great but they probably don't follow your content enough to really notice a break unless its a couple of months. that happened to me a few months ago due to exams and I made an announcement video just explaining the situation :)

Hope everything works out for you!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Always take care of yourself first. It's not like YouTube is paying your bills, so make sure you can recover and feel well enough to enjoy the process of creation.

Reactions: KiddieToysReview