How To Fix A Dying Channel With Inactive Subscribers

Zeferus

I currently have 1589 subscribers but recently my support has been going down ever since I stopped uploading videos for 4 months.

But then, I came back and started making more videos but I realized my views have been going down and I don't have an audience which regularly watch my videos every time I upload a video to YouTube. I feel like my YouTube channel is basically a dying channel and the only times I would get views is if I post a video like "How to get something for free".

I need some tips and advice to how to fix a dying channel with inactive subscribers because I really want to get my YouTube channel back on track and build an audience which watches my videos for who I am. Thanks.

Lmao exactly what i had to go through. Honestly i just accepted it for what it was and started taking it serious and staying consistent. You can't really do anything about your dead subs but you can gain new ones and new audience.

Lmao exactly what i had to go through. Honestly i just accepted it for what it was and started taking it serious and staying consistent. You can't really do anything about your dead subs but you can gain new ones and new audience.
Do you think I should create a new channel or stay with my current channel?

Do you think I should create a new channel or stay with my current channel?
I see alot of ppl do that they find a need to make a new channel just cuz its dead. Me personally i continued. If you really wanna start from 0 subs and the current number bothers you that much then sure start a new one i just don't find it necessary.

I see alot of ppl do that they find a need to make a new channel just cuz its dead. Me personally i continued. If you really wanna start from 0 subs and the current number bothers you that much then sure start a new one i just don't find it necessary.
Yea, you have a point but I feel like it's really hard to grow once you reach 1,000 subscribers

Just keep working. Don't make a new channel some of your subs are probably still active. Just announce you will be back making 'x' videos a week about 'this' and go from there.

This has happened to me a couple of time because of some surgeries. You just have continue uploading, you will see new subscribers and old ones will return.

Keep going. Your current subscribers may take a while to catch on that you've started uploading again, and new subscribers will start to see you again. I think that the worst thing you can do for a channel is to go dark, but it doesn't mean that you have to give up because it caused a problem with people watching. Get back into the groove and prove to your viewers that you're serious about making consistent content again.

Keep going. Your current subscribers may take a while to catch on that you've started uploading again, and new subscribers will start to see you again. I think that the worst thing you can do for a channel is to go dark, but it doesn't mean that you have to give up because it caused a problem with people watching. Get back into the groove and prove to your viewers that you're serious about making consistent content again.
Thanks I received very good advice from all of you. I understand, I'll keep going and continue.

Back