How to collab with other youtubers

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys,

So a lot of youtubers say "collab with someone to help grow your channel, to have fun, and meet new people", but my real question.. is how??

I've tried thinking of ways, but i'm so stuck!

My channel is a gaming one

Maxemole

Resident Potato
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All you need to do is reach out to people and ask if they want to collab on something.

Check their channel first and see if it relates to the sort of content you post. When you reach out to them, make sure you give them an idea of how you would want to collaborate and such.

Reactions: TheToastGamer

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The only thing to do is to simply ask. It might take some getting out of your comfort zone, but that's the only way you can get something that you want. And don't only ask a handful of people. Ask as many people as you can that you believe will be beneficial to not only your channel, but also the channel you're asking. Also, if you're the one that initiates the request, it's best that you come up with some ideas of how you will be collaborating with them.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi guys,

So a lot of youtubers say "collab with someone to help grow your channel, to have fun, and meet new people", but my real question.. is how??

I've tried thinking of ways, but i'm so stuck!

My channel is a gaming one

Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Gaming is probably the easiest for collabs. You play an online game together and each record the footage. Both parties would probably make their own edits and upload their own video. Each party puts a link to the other person's channel in the description.

There is a gaming collab forum here -> http://yttalk.com/forums/gaming.97/