How often do you upload?

My first video took me 2 ~ 3 months to make because I started from scratch (I have an animation channel) and I wasn't familiar at all with the different softwares, editing, etc., and learning new skills while creating takes a lot of time.

For now, I'll upload whenever I have finished a video, but I hope I'll be able to come up with a more regular schedule in the future (posting once a month on the same day would be nice).

my goal was to upload at least every 2nd day but i've really screwed that up now hahaha
each video probably takes a good 6-7 hours all up so with everything else on my plate it's just a bit unrealistic right now. i just upload as much as i possibly can - sometimes it's every 2nd day & sometimes it's once a week.

I know that many people upload daily, or many times a week. I'm interested to know that the general trend is, since I really post whenever I feel like it [emoji14] and I have time to. Are you consistent? How often do you upload? And more important: How long does it take you to make a video?

For me: a very simple and loopy track with few intruments could take 2 days, but for anything else, it could take from 5 days to a week.
Currently I am at one video a week, takes me anywhere from 10 to 30 hours of work depending on the video![emoji848][emoji31] Goal for after the summer I need to get to 3 videos a week done, one intense video and two easier to make.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

For me its depends
Mostly I post on the weekends Saturday or Sunday
I can spend one day and work on about 4-5 videos.
Because of work I generally can't get anything done during the week.
Sure there are those rare instances where I become really motivated and have a great idea and I can get right to work on it.
But for me weekends work best like I said I can post anywhere from 1-4 videos just depending on how creative I get.
Loving the grind!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The nature of my content requires some form of creativity and that doesn't always come in a fixed schedule. My subs don't seem to care too much anyway. I went a month or two without really uploading but have started up again at around twice a week. May change.

I upload at the very least twice a week, but it depends on how busy I am. Sometimes I can do more, at the max 4, minimum 1. My schedule is mainly due to if I can create what I consider 'quality' content. I won like 5 games in one day on Fortnite so for me that is five videos for that week if I can get the time to edit them.

I love editing videos so I'm happy to do it when I finish work, it doesn't feel like a chore to me.

Generally, I upload once in a week. Sometimes two in a week. Can't make time to do more.
I take one week for video editing. Sometimes two or three days. I am still learning video editing techniques. There are a lot to learn from people.

Back