How often do you upload?

I only upload about once every 2 weeks. That's mainly because my videos are very heavily edited, written and every single tidbit is planned out. Sure, the youtube algorithm probably doesn't help it, but for my type of videos, they need to be executed well and not thrown together. Plus I work full time and have only edit a couple hours a week.

I try to upload at least once per week- I definitely saw the most engagement when doing so. I'm not a daily-uploader by any means (did it for one month of Christmas songs), but I think uploading more often and more consistently really keeps you in the audience's mind and brings them back more consistently.

I try my utmost to upload every other day. If I can't achieve that on a given day, I upload on the third day. So it's either ever other day (hopefully) and if not, it's every third day. I haven't been uploading as often as a should be, however I am taking youtube A LOT more seriously and will be uploading much more often. But yeah, generally speaking, around every other day, to every third day.

I'm at a point in my life where I do not have a schedule so I have been pushing content as I get it. It's a poor strategy but I am excited to get content out and have limited time to do so. Ideally, I would like 1 to 2 videos a week regularly but sometimes it's 2 video in 1 day if I have a lot to get done for that week.

I say this as if I NEED to get content out. I know no one is forcing me to do so and no one is expecting content but I like to see my content grow so it's something I am holding myself to. I love seeing the content I create and I like getting it out as soon as possible. My eagerness may be seen as a downfall but I think it makes the channel genuine at this point in time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back